News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Exterior touch-up paint - V2 Hemi Orange

Started by hemi68charger, June 23, 2009, 07:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Anyone know of a source for a quality touch-up paint bottle/brush combination? The Hemi orange on my Daytona looks great, but there are the typical chips here and there I'd like to touch up. A rattle can would also be good for the non-smooth surfaces like in the trunk or wheel well area.

Thanks..
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Neal_J

Troy:

I'd second paintscratch.com. They're local (to me) and I've used both there brush/bottle and their rattle can T3 for my Charger and same products for my ivory-colored, original paint Olds.  Both are a dead-on match.  Service is fast & reliable.

Best, Neal

hemi68charger

Quote from: Neal_J on June 23, 2009, 12:22:39 PM
Troy:

I'd second paintscratch.com. They're local (to me) and I've used both there brush/bottle and their rattle can T3 for my Charger and same products for my ivory-colored, original paint Olds.  Both are a dead-on match.  Service is fast & reliable.

Best, Neal

Thanks guys.. I just checked out their website. I'll give it a try..........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection