News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

looking for someone...

Started by TylerCharger69, June 08, 2009, 04:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

Hey everyone.... It's been a long time...I've had a lot of tragedies take place in life that put me out of commission for a while, but it's all good now for the most part.  I'm trying to find a member here named Dale Southards.  He was extremely generous enough to trade some parts between us and I have yet to send him his.  I won't get into details as to why, but an accident occured.  If someone can help me find him so I can FINALLY send him his parts, I would really appreciate it.  E-mail me at seven_deadly_7@yahoo.com and.....if you read this post Dale, sorry for the long delay. I don't do business like that under normal circumstances and I owe you a great apology,  and I haven't forgot about you.  I did forget where I put that address though to send them to you. Thanks everybody!!!  Ace Tyler

Daytona R/T SE

He's a member here.

His username (or whatever you call it) is:

purple70rt

Try sending him a P.M.

Daytona R/T SE

purple70rt

I can't believe it's been that long since I've been on here!! ;D

Daytona R/T SE

purple70rt

Whats going on Chris. Glad to hear from you. Hope to see you in June at MMW!! I may bring a few things down to sell. I took an extended break from the whole MOPAR thing.... I feel better now!!

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: purple70rt on May 02, 2012, 02:38:41 PM
Whats going on Chris. Glad to hear from you. Hope to see you in June at MMW!! I may bring a few things down to sell. I took an extended break from the whole MOPAR thing.... I feel better now!!

Dale, I'll be at MMW.

I can't get my head around the fact that it's in June now instead of September.

My car is still doing time in body shop prison, so I'll be walking around dreaming all weekend...

Putting up with everybody asking...

"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"
"Is your car done yet?"

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Maybe... I'll wear a disguise... :smilielol:

See ya there !!!

bull

Daytona R/T SE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

myk

I'm hating body shop prison.  Why does it have to be like this?  If only I had a harmonica.  Anyway, here's to both of us getting out of the joint... :cheers:

A383Wing

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: myk on May 05, 2012, 05:46:41 PM
I'm hating body shop prison.  Why does it have to be like this?  If only I had a harmonica.  Anyway, here's to both of us getting out of the joint... :cheers:

Back at ya... :cheers:

How long ya in for?  :shruggy:

I just passed the three year mark on the 3rd... ::)