News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Radiator hoses

Started by Hemidog, June 08, 2009, 12:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Well i myself have an upper hose that should work. There is no upper hose available. Even the one you were going to buy off of summit would have been wrong. I had the hose in hand and the upper one is a passenger side for the upper, not driver like you need.

As for the lower, yes it might sound weird if you look up the PN on summit (60862) as all you get is Ford and Jaguar...but is IS the correct hose.

I compared it with mine.

The upper hose i have is a gates (20874). I cant say exactly if it will fit, but it should with just a little trimming.

Just PM me the shipping info, ill get back to you on shipping costs and just the cost lower hose. I have no use for the upper so you can take it, if it dosnt work well then neither of us is out anything.

:2thumbs:

Hemidog

Wow, talk about service, I would never have found the right hoses without your help, that's for sure (can't believe how hard it is over the internet)

PM sent! and thanks!  :2thumbs: