News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

American Graffiti Diorama's

Started by moparknighthawk, June 04, 2009, 01:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparknighthawk

These things are awesome!! I have been picking them up at Walmart. There are 5 scenes in the set. 1/64 (Matchbox/Hot Wheels) scale. I finally found the fifth one last week. I have them arranged in my "mini-garage" at my desk at work. Everyone in my office loves them. They have very good detail. A must for diecast collectors. They usually come with a car in them already. I just took that car out and set up my display, all MOPAR of course. Enjoy.

All pictures here--http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-10/57295/2091884
Greg

2006 Go Mango Charger Daytona # 1592 of 4000

Mopar enthusiast!! (I love them all)

Mid-Atlantic Modern Mopars
www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com

Ghoste

Those are a neat little item, I'll have to watch for them.

moparknighthawk

Walmart has them (at least mine does) and you can get them on E-bay.  I am sure they are avaliable here and there in toy sections/stores everywhere.   :cheers:
Greg

dodgecharger-fan

I saw 'em at wally world too. AS much as I hate the place, the price of diecast cars is hard be beat.

I picked up a couple of the American Graffiti cars - without the diorama for a buck each. They normally cost just under 3 bucks.
I got the Plymouth Horizon and the 79 T&C Wagon.

I looked at the dioramas and thought I'd never buy those, but I never thought to set 'em up with cars other that what's in the box with them - great idea. Love the mini-garage you have too - overhead storage, right?

moparknighthawk

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on June 04, 2009, 07:11:13 PM
I saw 'em at wally world too. AS much as I hate the place, the price of diecast cars is hard be beat.

I picked up a couple of the American Graffiti cars - without the diorama for a buck each. They normally cost just under 3 bucks.
I got the Plymouth Horizon and the 79 T&C Wagon.

I looked at the dioramas and thought I'd never buy those, but I never thought to set 'em up with cars other that what's in the box with them - great idea. Love the mini-garage you have too - overhead storage, right?

Yeah, we have cubes here at work with overhead cabinets.  I just "liberated" one for my garage.  My boss certainly does not mind.  I close the garage at night when I leave work.
Greg

dodgecharger-fan

If I still had a cube at the office - and did that - my boss would never leave. I think he'd bring some cars in to add to the scenes.  :lol: