News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NEW Dodge Daytona!

Started by BB1, June 09, 2009, 09:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Delete my profile

WingCharger

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

paulgrr63

PocketThunder

If the mirrors were a little bigger and the headlights were real (looks like stickers) then i'd buy it..  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69*F5*SE

Looks like a cartoon car.   :eek2:  How about a Volkswagon Bug squashed a little?   :smilielol:  With a wing.

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Nacho-RT74

ricer with green card on the waaaaaaaay!!!!

ANYWAY is NOTICEABLY a photochopped pic
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

b5blue

A Neon and a Beetle had a baby.....is it a Neetle or a Beeon? :eek2: 

Ghoste

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 09, 2009, 10:20:26 AM
If ...  the headlights were real (looks like stickers)

I think it is just a photshopped thing or some other form of computer "animation".  Looking at the other cars on the site it appears they mainly just do artwork and very little actual construction.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

kab69440

Anyone have a side pic? If it has four doors and a hatchback, it's probably for real and heading for a dealer near you. If it has two doors, we know it's a fabrication. :smilielol:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bamadukefan02

In college I had a buddy get drunk at a bar and he went home with a girl almost as ugly as that car.  He still has nightmares about that.

Holt

Khyron

Save this thread, soon enough people will buy it and come here to defend it and say we are narrow minded for not accepting it.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

I would like to be a mod for a few days... just so I could ban people that keep posting photoshop junk like this and the other 2010 / 2011 Charger crap threads. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

BB1

Ok, here is some meat for you big strap'n men out there.

These are real Race Daytonas on this web site.

http://www.freewebs.com/danno340/kkd/1970.html

Enjoy!  :laugh:
Delete my profile

Silver R/T

uh oh another homo creation
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Landonsrt

The person that takes all those cars and modifies them needs another lesson in automotive design! He screwed those two camaros up! No love for the Daytona either!!!

Khyron

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on June 09, 2009, 04:07:15 PM
   I would like to be a mod for a few days... just so I could ban people that keep posting photoshop junk like this and the other 2010 / 2011 Charger crap threads. 

BRIAN FOR MOD!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Marck

Wow that thing is just ugly... just... well.. wow...

mauve66

hopefully its a 4 door so i can get the kids in there

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint