News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

daytona clone updates

Started by aussie daytona, May 29, 2009, 04:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

You will love that hollow wing. I may try to paint mine this week so that I can put it back on the car...permanently.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 31, 2009, 09:58:19 PM
You will love that hollow wing. I may try to paint mine this week so that I can put it back on the car...permanently.
no the question is will you love installing my hollow wing   :shruggy: :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

I've installed a few wings...some more than once. I installed a Janek wing on Howie's car, then took it off and installed it on my car and then took it off and put Dane's wing on my car. Similar story on my bird wings... ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

mauve66

contact info for dane??? i didn't see a resource area but that doesn't mean its not here somewhere...............
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

A383Wing

Quote from: mauve66 on June 02, 2009, 09:16:19 PM
contact info for dane??? i didn't see a resource area but that doesn't mean its not here somewhere...............

He's about 3 hours south of me....  :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: mauve66 on June 02, 2009, 09:16:19 PM
I sent you his email address
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE