News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's here, My new Daytona

Started by hemi68charger, June 01, 2009, 12:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

t minus 14 hours and counting..  :icon_smile_big:   After spending all afternoon getting the '68's stuff all together and Dana squared away, seeing Dana leave now is going to SUCK.  :'(
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemigeno

Only until you get behind the wheel of that 'Tona for the first time... :yesnod:

hotrod98

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 04, 2009, 09:53:30 PM
t minus 14 hours and counting..  :icon_smile_big:   After spending all afternoon getting the '68's stuff all together and Dana squared away, seeing Dana leave now is going to SUCK.  :'(

I still remember the first time I saw Dana in person. I knew who she was as soon as I laid eyes on her.   :yesnod:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Ghoste

I don't think you'll ever be dissatisfied with your decision but I also think there will always be just that little bit of regret for letting Dana go.

69_500

So when do you go to do the exchange Troy? Been gone for 5 days and I see the cat is all out of the bag. Congrats man. Now I just need to get mine.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on June 05, 2009, 02:25:46 AM
So when do you go to do the exchange Troy? Been gone for 5 days and I see the cat is all out of the bag. Congrats man. Now I just need to get mine.

Today in about 5 hours...............
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

WINGR

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 05, 2009, 06:57:43 AM

Today in out 5 hours...............

Congrats Troy, this is the day. Wow, you haven't been waiting that long have you.  :smilielol:

I've got the magazine with the article on your soon to be car sitting right here in my office, I'll have to send it to you.

Enjoy

hemi68charger

Quote from: WINGR on June 05, 2009, 09:30:35 AM
Quote from: hemi68charger on June 05, 2009, 06:57:43 AM

Today in out 5 hours...............

Congrats Troy, this is the day. Wow, you haven't been waiting that long have you.  :smilielol:

I've got the magazine with the article on your soon to be car sitting right here in my office, I'll have to send it to you.

Enjoy

Very cool......  Got the camera out to start taking pictures of the day.....
Troy

THE CHARGER PUNK

Quote from: nascarxx29 on June 01, 2009, 07:08:45 PM
He wants to step up to Dougs 4 speed daytona if the opportunity presents its self.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56853.0.html

Nice retro daytona there always wondered tho if it was wearing aftermarket AR tt-d's why would u put the stock rims back on a custom car  :shruggy: only reasoning to that would be if u were gonna repaint it orange n black like 95% of the daytonas made

69_500

Lets see here. I'm currently at the Grand Canyon, and for some reason I decided to get online to the charger board to read about Troy's Daytona instead of looking at the nice big hole in the ground. What is wrong with me?

Congrats once again Troy. Looking forward to the nice new photo's. I'll send you a disc with all of the photo's I took of the car back when I saw it in Las Vegas.

GeneralLeeTESH

PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!   :yesnod: :scratchchin:
PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!
PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!PHOTOS NOW-AND THAT'S AN order THERE MISTER !!!

nOW-DIDJA GET THE POYNT ?   :icon_smile_big: ;D :yesnod:   :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:  :scratchchin: :nana: :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink:
The TESH

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

Well, it's done and over... The Daytona 440 auto 4:10 Dana car has found a new home.... Scott and I are cleaning her up within the new open garage with one less car.. It was tough seeing Dana go, but I occasionally looked over at the Daytona to remind myself what it's all about... SWEET!!!!

More pics later...

Troy
Troy

Aero426

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on June 05, 2009, 10:25:46 AM
He wants to step up to Dougs 4 speed daytona if the opportunity presents its self.

Nice retro daytona there always wondered tho if it was wearing aftermarket AR tt-d's why would u put the stock rims back on a custom car  :shruggy: only reasoning to that would be if u were gonna repaint it orange n black like 95% of the daytonas made

Because I had a spare set of wheels with good tires just sitting there, that's why.   My plans were ultimately to put the AR wheels back on, but they need refinishing and the old tires were junk.    The car is originally Hemi Orange with a WHITE stripe.      

69bronzeT5

Congrats Troy on finally reaching your dream!!! If I owned a Daytona, I would of traded for Dana and the '68 without even thinking about it. I'm gonna miss her :'( Where's she and the '68 off to?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 05, 2009, 02:27:39 PM
Well, it's done and over... The Daytona 440 auto 4:10 Dana car has found a new home.... Scott and I are cleaning her up within the new open garage with one less car.. It was tough seeing Dana go, but I occasionally looked over at the Daytona to remind myself what it's all about... SWEET!!!!

More pics later...

Troy
very nice   ,   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

hemi68charger

Quote from: DougSchellinger on June 05, 2009, 02:28:25 PM

Because I had a spare set of wheels with good tires just sitting there, that's why.   My plans were ultimately to put the AR wheels back on, but they need refinishing and the old tires were junk.    The car is originally Hemi Orange with a WHITE stripe.      

and if I get MY way, this V2 with black wing will be replaced with a V2 with white stripe and 4-gear..  :icon_smile_big:
Troy

RAC95054

Sweet!  Very nice, Troy.   :cheers:  I'm definitely happy to see you have your dream car now.  I'm just sad I didn't end up with Dana.   :'(
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

BigBlockSam

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 05, 2009, 02:36:12 PM
Quote from: DougSchellinger on June 05, 2009, 02:28:25 PM

and if I get MY way, this V2 with black wing will be replaced with a V2 with white stripe and 4-gear..  :icon_smile_big:
so what is the apropriate morning / grieving time .  You need to change your avitar and your name   :D :D

BigBlockSam

yea,  if somebody offered me a superbird project for two of my cars ,i guess i would have to take it  but i would also be sad to see my cars go .  :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 05, 2009, 04:31:15 PM
yea,  if somebody offered me a superbird project for two of my cars ,i guess i would have to take it  but i would also be sad to see my cars go .  :cheers:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :2thumbs:

FJ5WING

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the time spent with your new baby.
wingless now, but still around.