News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tim Wellborn's garage

Started by Hemi_tyme, June 03, 2009, 10:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Where in the heck is that? Is it under the other garage? I could have swore under the brick garage on the top of the hill by the carport stalls for his "daily" drivers, there were garage doors outside and underneath... Man, now that IS impressive....... I thought the garage where the B5 '71 Hemi Charger R/T, Hemi 'Cuda and the cut-away hemi are was impressive enough. Now this is what may be underneath it?

Ahhhhhhhhhh, just read the details....... This is the dealership he bought....... Very cool........... Hope this is part of the AeroWarriors weekend during Talladega.............   :2thumbs:

24 Hemi Chargers !!!!!!!!

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

notabird

We are supposed to be there on thurs. or fri.Brent

Aero426

The cars in the "service department" are in the building that was a car dealership by the Sonic drive in.    Tim & Pam will be hosting us there Friday Sept 30th. 

PocketThunder

I like how you click on the link "Dodge Chargers" and it takes you to the new 4 door versions...   :slap:

"Tim's passion for muscle cars has filled three garages. The recently retired president of Wellborn Forest Products, a manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinetry, and his wife, Pam, live in a house in Alexander City, Ala., modeled after George Washington's Virginia estate, Mount Vernon. But the father of our country never had one of the world's largest collections of Dodge Chargers — 35 of them, including 24 R/T Hemis — to house. So Tim had three garages built in the style of English carriage houses. To share his muscle car collection with the world, he recently bought and renovated a local car dealership built in the 1950s (shown here) and plans to open the Wellborn Muscle Car Museum in January."
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."