News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd Gen parts (floor, rockers)

Started by FLG, May 28, 2009, 10:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Does anyone know the best place to buy a complete front floor pan and rear pans for a 3rd gen? Also rocker panels?

Also from what ive heard and seen an e-body floor pan would also work??

Thanks,

Frank

I found a front floor pans and 2 rear floor pans on ebay that look nice..my main concern is rocker panels??

73ChargerSE

FLG

Sent ya en email already right after i posted the thread.

Landonsrt

If you dont do that, look at Yearone.com or jimsautoparts.com. thats where Ive started to look. I have the great fortune of living near YearOne and Summit Racing.

FLG

Thanks, but YO is too pricey.

I found new rockers at Auto Body Specialties...anyone have any info on em?? Do they fit well?

sunroofsuperbird

Were are you at. I Have nice used in NC?
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

FLG

Im in NY.

Thanks for the help but looks like i will be getting the rockers from Paul (73chargerse).

NHCharger

I have bought several items from Autobody Specialties. Floor pans for my 3rd gen and doglegs for my sons Mountaineer.
All the parts fit pretty well and were not the tinny crap you get from J.C. Whitney. Their customer service is very good also.
Avoid Jim's auto Parts. Search his name here and you'll find many unsatisfied customers.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel