News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out this site

Started by chargerfan_2009, May 28, 2009, 12:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerfan_2009

Chekc out this site

www.pcrides.com

Its so cool  :2thumbs:

69*F5*SE

Welcome. I believe I've seen enough to know I've seen too much  :lol: .  What will they think of next?   :scratchchin:  Now, too bad they aren't 2nd gen Charger PC's,  then they might have something there.     :D  Not to forget the 1st and 3rd gen's.  I'm not sure how much room there would be for a 2 door Charger PC though.   :smilielol:

Landonsrt

Id probably buy one for a 2nd gen also!! :cheers:

PocketThunder

I'll pass, i'd rather spend the money on my real Charger.  Well, right after woman and booze ofcourse...  :cheers:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

WingCharger

69*F5*SE

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 28, 2009, 01:23:03 PM
I'll pass, i'd rather spend the money on my real Charger.  Well, right after woman and booze ofcourse...  :cheers:

:rofl:  Your comment reminds me of something my dad used to always say.  "I spent all my money on women and drinkin', the rest I just wasted"   :smilielol: