News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Free to a good home (aka Pay it Forward)

Started by Neal_J, May 27, 2009, 07:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Neal if that foam was for a 70 I'd sent ya the money before you shipped it! Some guys just don't get it......it it to much to say SORRY!!  :shruggy:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: b5blue on July 26, 2009, 07:04:46 PM
Neal if that foam was for a 70 I'd sent ya the money before you shipped it! Some guys just don't get it......it it to much to say SORRY!!  :shruggy:

I believe it was for a '69 :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69charger2002

Quote from: jb666 on July 26, 2009, 03:18:55 PM
I'm with Neal on this one, the timing's not right here..  But one thing I want to know, when it's such a small dollar amount (even if it was what was suggested), why wait to send shipping $$ until you got the box??  The day Neal posted that it was shipped out the check should have been sent. One good faith gesture deserves another.  :shruggy:

i agree completely. just pay 10-20 bucks up front and be done with it. when mike(lilwendal) did his generous round of freebies. i sent him $10 through paypal. i'm not sure if it cost him $.50 or $10 flat to send my package. it's irrelevant. if you are going to accept FREE parts, don't leave the guy hanging. you moving or whatever is no excuse for not paypaling a guy some jack for his expenses.. if it was that much trouble, i personally would have just let someone else grab the foams and try to find some later when things like moving have settled down.. just sad these days we're in now..
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Neal_J

Yep, still haven't received payment from Ryan...