News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Free to a good home (aka Pay it Forward)

Started by Neal_J, May 27, 2009, 07:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal_J

A short while ago, someone did a Pay it Forward thread and I thought it was a cool idea but promptly forgot about it.

Earlier this week, I was having some work done in my basement and discovered some interior stuff for my '69 that I've never used, frankly forgotten that I had, and now want to get rid of.  Here's the deal:  1st person to PM me, gets the item.  I will ship it USPS to whatever address you supply (continental US only).  All I ask in return is that you reimburse me for the shipping once you receive the item (if you don't, bad karma will follow you for 7 years).  Oh, only 1 item per customer - because I want to spread the love.

Here's what I have:

1 pair front seat foam (2 buckets), Year One, brand new in box. (Gone to r_biccum)

1 set of carpet, light tan color, also Year One, brand new in box.  (Gone to Daytona R/T SE)

1 used passenger upper door pad, tan color, small tear near wing window.  Includes emblem (Gone to mikepmcs)

If I find anything else, I will update the thread. (Thanks to all that responded.)

Peace.

Neal

jb666

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

69*F5*SE

Another cool gesture of giving from a member.  Very cool.   :2thumbs:  Wow, new bucket seat pads.  I could've used those. 

aone415

Even tho I cant use any of these things, this is another incredible gesture from a member here... You're a good man Neal

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

squeakfinder

lilwendl and you are top notch people!  :2thumbs:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Dans 68

Chuck...brand new tan carpet for your '68! Your General will love you! Neal, I will put dibs on it until Mr. April 1st gets to this thread. I'm guessing that it is correct for a General Lee (a '68 edition, that is!  :rofl:)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

mikepmcs

Nice gesture Neal.  :2thumbs:
I would like to get upper door pads for my Charger and recover them myself.  I don't know if I can find the same material that the hack who put my car together used though.  I was thinking this door pad might be a good way to find out.  So, please, if you still have it I'd like to try.  If it doesn't turn out I will offer it back up for free on the site. 
Thank you for doing this Neal!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Neal_J

Enjoy the gear, guys.  I will ship Friday via USPS.  When it arrives, please send me a check for the postage on the sticker (my cost).

To those that didn't get stuff, apologies & good luck with your projects.

Best, Neal

PocketThunder

Quote from: Dans 68 on May 27, 2009, 11:09:41 PM
Chuck...brand new tan carpet for your '68! Your General will love you! Neal, I will put dibs on it until Mr. April 1st gets to this thread. I'm guessing that it is correct for a General Lee (a '68 edition, that is!  :rofl:)

Dan

Damn you and your little dog too!   :P    :icon_smile_big:

EDIT: Sorry Dan, i see the future previous owner of my '72 Imperial beat me too it..   :scratchchin:    :icon_smile_big:   :drool5:   :drool5:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 28, 2009, 11:29:00 AM

EDIT: Sorry Dan, i see the future previous owner of my '72 Imperial beat me too it..   :scratchchin:    :icon_smile_big:   :drool5:   :drool5:

:nana: ;)

Daytona R/T SE

Neal, The carpet arrived today !   :2thumbs:

Looks Great!  :coolgleamA:

Thank you very much !  :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

Neal_J

Awesome news, Chris!!  That was fast - I just mailed it Friday from NorCal.

Rather than continue to gather dust in my basement, I'm just glad to get it someone who can use it on a project.  Post a pic sometime, once it's installed!

Cheers!

Neal

jb666

This was very cool. I haven't had a warm feeling like this since the last time I peed my pants  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Seriously though, you have me in the giving mood.. I have a few spare parts I bought over the months that can do someone else some good  :cheers:

r_biccum

Waitin on my seat foam still, but Im really far away, Thanks again Neal!

:cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

TUFCAT

WOW cool idea.  :cheers:  Kudos to you man!  :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

Thanks Neal.  Received the door pad yesterday and it's perfect for my little experiment.  Hopefully it will be on my Charger someday.  Check mailed this morning. :cheers:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Neal_J

Great to hear, Mike.  Good luck with the experiment and please post a pic of the results.

Best, Neal

mikepmcs

Neal_J

Mike:

It obviously looks better than it did a week ago - ripped and forgotten in my basement.  What's your opinion of the results and did they meet your expectations?

Mr. Curious

mikepmcs

My expectations weren't too high considering I was a one person show and really couldn't stretch it tight enough.  Also, it's near impossible to duplicate the relief pattern on the old one without a machine of some sort to vac/bond it to the foam.  I got a smidge of detail in there and it looks 100 times better than mine which was ridiculous. It suits my needs and happy with my results and very grateful to you for giving it to me.  I am now looking for a driver side pad to match em up. :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:  Thanks again

My conclusion is it is a good driver quality job I completed. Only reason I won't go higher than that is because I can't duplicate the design on the pad itself.  It's already on my car. :2thumbs:

Mike

Neal_J

Righteous!!

I'd thought the same thing - it looks 1000 times better!!  Maybe not perfect for high buck resto, but very presentable for a driver.

jb666

I agree, I think you're hard on yourself Mike. You do great work!!  :cheers:

mikepmcs

Thank you. Very nice of you to say that.

Neal_J

Your check arrived yesterday, thanks Mike.   

Neal

Neal_J

Well, lesson learned.  While two of the three folks paid the shipping costs immediately for the items I sent free, the third has yet to do so - now fully two months later & despite reminder PMs from me.  

OK, I guess I'll wise up next time and unload extra parts on ebay or Craigslist.  Like I said, lesson learned.

FLG

Too bad neal.

I think we can guess who it was. Shame on him.

Its really sad to see someone take advantage of another persons kindness.

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

jb666

That is bad... I tell ya what, just so it doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth over this deal, I'll cover the shipping.. I'd hate to see you not extend something like this again because one person couldn't "pay it forward".   :cheers:

jaak

Quote from: Neal_J on July 22, 2009, 05:57:44 PM
Well, lesson learned.  While two of the three folks paid the shipping costs immediately for the items I sent free, the third has yet to do so - now fully two months later & despite several PMs from me. 

OK, I guess I'll wise up next time and unload extra parts on ebay or Craigslist.  Like I said, lesson learned.

Man thats sorry as hell! You do an act of kindness like this and someone sticks you that way.... thats sorry. I Pm'd you about the seat foams you had, but was too late.....I woulda loved to have those.

Can't blame you for never doing this again!

Jason

Blakcharger440

Quote from: FLG on July 22, 2009, 06:30:02 PM
Too bad neal.

I think we can guess who it was. Shame on him.

Its really sad to see someone take advantage of another persons kindness.

Who was it that didnt pay it forward?  :shruggy: 

FLG

Well i personally met mike....hes a great guy, Daytona R/T seems like a cool dude and is here quite a bit...only leaves one other person  :shruggy:

Im with Jeff. What was the cost of shipping? Though im sure you can give a crap about the money....its more on the simple principal.

69*F5*SE

I needed the seat cushions too and would've paid in advance to avoid such a problem.  Especially since they were free.   :Twocents:  I have a feeling you'll receive payment but, it just wasn't in a timely manner.

PocketThunder

Maybe he lost his checkbook in the move and is still looking for it?   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Neal_J

Quote from: jb666 on July 22, 2009, 08:26:52 PM
That is bad... I tell ya what, just so it doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth over this deal, I'll cover the shipping.. I'd hate to see you not extend something like this again because one person couldn't "pay it forward".   :cheers:

Jeff, thank you for your generous offer.  Pure class!~

However, as you can attest from your long GL journey, at some point it's not about the cash as much as the principal of the matter.  It makes you wonder about some folks. 

It's just disappointing.

C_stripes

It's nice to see other members messing stuff up for the rest of us.  ::)

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on July 23, 2009, 01:04:35 PM
spill it, who was it.
Let me make it into an easy 3 step program for you there Krylon buddy..   :2thumbs:

1) Ummmm  lets see, go here  :scope: > http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,57660.msg642608.html#msg642608
2) look for the seat foam recipient, shouldn't be too hard, even for you..  :slap:
3) bam! you got it!  :icon_smile_big:

mauve66

thats why i had to get the shipping up front when i did mine, i knew i couldn't eat the shipping AND the part also, now i'm at the mercy of someone else anyway :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

jb666

Quote from: Neal_J on July 23, 2009, 09:38:09 AM
Quote from: jb666 on July 22, 2009, 08:26:52 PM
That is bad... I tell ya what, just so it doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth over this deal, I'll cover the shipping.. I'd hate to see you not extend something like this again because one person couldn't "pay it forward".   :cheers:

Jeff, thank you for your generous offer.  Pure class!~

However, as you can attest from your long GL journey, at some point it's not about the cash as much as the principal of the matter.  It makes you wonder about some folks. 

It's just disappointing.

I know it is..  I was doing something similar on the Corvette Forum a couple of years ago.. I offered to send free headliner kits to anyone that wanted them (Just the fabric). I had 3 colors. All I asked was they covered the $3 shipping. People came out of the woodwork for this freebie and I sent over 300 kits out at no charge. Just like your deal, ONE PERSON not only gipped me for shipping, but he complained. All of the others were tickled pink.. But that one person was enough to make me stop the offer and never do it again..

And you're right, it's not the $$ value of the transaction. If it were, you'd have sold the item(s) in the first place, but you did something very generous here and it backfired in your face... That's what pisses me off.. So the offer stands, I'll gladly pay it forward to keep this tradition going  :cheers: :cheers:

Dans 68

I would have the "buyer" pay the postage ahead of time (estimate it in your favor) and let 'er go when you get their payment. Sad fact of life is that a very small percentage of people abuse any system. Don't let them dictate how you live your life.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69charger2002

he should man up for shipping charges. come on dude, it's the LEAST you can do. he sent you a free item from YEAR ONE! at this point, i would send shipping plus $10 restitution, but then again, i wouldn't be the one in this situation, because if someone does me a favor, i definitely am not going to leave them hanging on something so minute! are you kidding? whoever got those seat foams, MAN UP!
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

jb666

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 23, 2009, 05:32:38 PM
he should man up for shipping charges. come on dude, it's the LEAST you can do. he sent you a free item from YEAR ONE! at this point, i would send shipping plus $10 restitution, but then again, i wouldn't be the one in this situation, because if someone does me a favor, i definitely am not going to leave them hanging on something so minute! are you kidding? whoever got those seat foams, MAN UP!

Well said..  :cheers: :iagree:

I'm quite sure the answer is in post #1:

1 pair front seat foam (2 buckets), Year One, brand new in box. (Gone to r_biccum)

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from Neal:

"Well, lesson learned.  While two of the three folks paid the shipping costs immediately for the items I sent free, the third has yet to do so. "

As one of the recipients of Neal's generosity, this infuriates me. :flame:

(Thanks again, Neal  ;) :coolgleamA:)

I say post the name, address, phone number and whatever else you have on this deadbeat.  :RantExplode:

Somebody will stuff a shit bomb in his mailbox.  :fireangry:

d/ur/t

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 23, 2009, 05:38:59 PM
As one of the recipients of Neal's generosity, this infuriates me. :flame:

(Thanks again, Neal  ;) :coolgleamA:)

I say post the name, address, phone number and whatever else you have on this deadbeat.  :RantExplode:

Somebody will stuff a shit bomb in his mailbox.  :fireangry:

This world we live in is the most amazing place.

Doesn't seem possible to have people ripp you off with the price of parts to now giving them away and the benifactor doesn't sound like he is happy.

I think the seat covers cost me about 300 delivered to australia.

Hope you get you costs back if not let me know I'll send a little something from down under

cheers

Khyron

Somebody will stuff a shit bomb in his mailbox.  :fireangry:

I'll do it, I think I have a hot one in the chamber :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Khyron on July 23, 2009, 10:56:37 PM

Somebody will stuff a shit bomb in his mailbox.  :fireangry:

I'll do it, I think I have a hot one in the chamber :lol:

Bombs away!  :smilielol:

bmoparmofo

That sucks, sorry to hear it. lil wendal hooked me up when he was doing something similar. I made sure to cover it asap and put a few extra bucks in to cover the paypal fee. Its unfortunate that you found one of the bad guys out there. Shame on him for it. :slap:
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

Neal_J

In fairness, I don't know that he's really a bad guy.  It's likely that, like many of us, he's meant to get around to it just hasn't. 

One previous post of his contained several reasons but, really, how hard is it to put a check in an envelope?   

Whatever. 

FLG

Quote from: Neal_J on July 24, 2009, 12:54:09 AM
In fairness, I don't know that he's really a bad guy.  It's likely that, like many of us, he's meant to get around to it just hasn't. 

One previous post of his contained several reasons but, really, how hard is it to put a check in an envelope?   

Whatever. 

Neal,

He needs about 1 minute to write the check and put it in the envelope and then depending on where he lives either walking to the mail box or letting the mail man deal with it. He should have had the check mailed the day you told him the price of shipping.

Wonder how he's gonna feel asking for any more help on here?

C_stripes

It's sad guys, but I think some of you are being a little harsh. Sorry that you didn't get your money. He may have things going on that he can't deal with this right now. I think he should at least man up and be honest with Neal, but what he and Neal say is really none of the rest of our business. I think that we should be a little more respectful of him. I mean, how many of you have never been late on a bill or something. It isn't right for him to not offer an explanation! Bud, if you read this. Just pay. It's not that hard. $20 is easy to find.

mikepmcs

Quote from: C_stripes on July 24, 2009, 01:07:31 AM
It's sad guys, but I think some of you are being a little harsh. Sorry that you didn't get your money. He may have things going on that he can't deal with this right now. I think he should at least man up and be honest with Neal, but what he and Neal say is really none of the rest of our business. I think that we should be a little more respectful of him. I mean, how many of you have never been late on a bill or something. It isn't right for him to not offer an explanation! Bud, if you read this. Just pay. It's not that hard. $20 is easy to find.

I disagree.  Needs to be addressed and if us guilting/pushing him to pay aids in the process then so be it.  Neal can just sit back and say nothing, we'll do the work and Neal will get his money(I know not the point, but it still needs to happen).  It is our business because he is a member here and we might have to deal with him in the future.

69*F5*SE

Actually, maybe I could get him to just ship me the seat foams since I could use them and then I can just pay him for shipping..............  :hah:  maybe.   I'd also pay Neal what he is out.  The foams are worth it.   :Twocents:

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on July 24, 2009, 06:16:59 AM
Actually, maybe I could get him to just ship me the seat foams since I could use them and then I can just pay him for shipping..............  :hah:  maybe.   I'd also pay Neal what he is out.  The foams are worth it.   :Twocents:

Maybe r_biccum could send you the seat foams and you could just pay Neal_J!   :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:   :angel:

Khyron

Quote from: Neal_J on July 24, 2009, 12:54:09 AM

Whatever. 

My guess is less time the packing and sending the parts.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

C_stripes

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 24, 2009, 06:03:17 AM
Quote from: C_stripes on July 24, 2009, 01:07:31 AM

I disagree.  Needs to be addressed and if us guilting/pushing him to pay aids in the process then so be it.  Neal can just sit back and say nothing, we'll do the work and Neal will get his money(I know not the point, but it still needs to happen).  It is our business because he is a member here and we might have to deal with him in the future.

I never said it didn't need to be addressed, I was only saying how everyone is being a bit harsh on him. If I came back to a board and saw everyone talking like this about me, I would say good riddance and probably not worry about paying. Hell, I would already be the bad guy whether I pay or not. When I said what him and Neal say is only their business, I was meaning if he calls Neal and gives him a legit reason why he isn't paying. If it's something bogus like he had to take is friends out to McDonald's or something, OK. That should be said. But if he calls and says, hey, my wife was in a car accident and got killed. That should stay between them. He is in the wrong no matter how you look at it. But some of you are making yourselves look like school children by how your acting. I know I have done it in the past too. So no need to bring that up.

69*F5*SE

Maybe everyone is jumping to a conclusion. It does happen.  For me, in an earlier post I did say that Neal will probably receive payment.  It just hasn't been in a timely manner.  I myself believe he will pay Neal.  Let's hope nothing bad happened to anyone. 

Ghoste

I hope so too even though it's been nearly two weeks since it was supposed to be mailed out Priority Post.  Life can throw a lot of bad curves your way but he was on here as recently as this morning so perhaps contacting Neal off thread is at least in order?

Neal_J

Some contact, PM or post, would be nice but neither have happened. 

I too hope nothing untoward has happened, as I see he's not posted here since July 10th.  However, for reference, I sent the seat foam via Priority Mail fully two months ago.   

For the last time, whatever.

Ghoste

If you can log on to see what's going on you should be able to make some sort of contact?

69*F5*SE

Damn, I sure could've used those foams if I haven't said that enough already. But, I'm going give r_biccum the benefit of the doubt and assume he'll pay up with explanation to Neal as to why it took him so long.  This may get worked out through PM's between the two.   :popcrn:

r_biccum

Whoa whoa whoa. Before everyone jumps down my throat on this one, I am very greatful for what neal did. I think it was a very selfless act and hope it does not stop. HOWEVER, I do not get items sent directly to  my house, as I just bought a house and was moving at the time. Therefore, when neal asked for my address, I specifically put my name, address, and PHONE NUMBER so the post office could call me. I waited for a call for over a month, and I had no idea it was there the whole time. I finally did get a hold of neal, found out he did not put the number on the box, called the post office, and they were just about to return to sender. I had them hold it for one more week (at a cost, of course) and just picked it up a few days ago. I havent even had a chance to open the box yet. Now, out of good faith, I did mail neal a check as soon as the post office confirmed the box was there (after he provided his address for me via a PM). Im assuming because it has to cross the boarder (im canadian) that it is taking a little longer. Neal is quoted as saying "please pay me back the shipping charges when you recieve the item". That is exactly what I did. How the hell was I supposed to know where to mail a check without the return address?? Again, I want to thank neal for his generousity, but also slap him on the wrist for not following my instructions for shipping and now making me look like an a**hole.
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

mauve66

hey man, someone stole the door off you car..........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Tilar

Quote from: r_biccum on July 25, 2009, 09:40:45 AM
Therefore, when neal asked for my address, I specifically put my name, address, and PHONE NUMBER so the post office could call me. I waited for a call for over a month,

I'm not going to jump on anyones bandwagon, but from that statement I can tell you that I would NOT have put your phone number on any package unless you specifically asked to do that. To me it's just not a good practice.

The first guy posted that he got his stuff within 5 days of the original post. I'd think that 2 weeks would be max to at least send him a PM to be sure it wasnt lost in the mail.

Sounds like a big misunderstanding to me... Maybe on both parts.   :shruggy:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Brock Samson

i think it's just Neal J.s' Karma...  :lol:

Ghoste

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 25, 2009, 11:58:22 AM
i think it's just Neal J.s' Karma...  :lol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Well, it all looked to have worked out so :2thumbs:

69*F5*SE

Neal_J

In a word Ryan, Nonsense.

I have all your PMs and you NEVER said to put your phone number on the package.  

Moreover, in the original post I said I did not want to send to anything other than the continental US to avoid any potential international problems.   Funny how you had me send the package to Oroville, WA instead of telling me you live in Canada, eh?  

Oh and great job omitting that you agreed to pay weeks ago in a post here yet your "check" has still not arrived.  Last time I checked, a letter should take about 2 days to get here, not 2 weeks.  Lastly, dude it's been 2 months since I sent you the seat foam free.  Two months.

Nice job pissing in the pool and then trying to blame me for the yellow water.

Never again, bro, never again.

Neal

PS - The karma crack made me chuckle, Dave.  Probably made Chuck do same.

jb666

I'm with Neal on this one, the timing's not right here..  But one thing I want to know, when it's such a small dollar amount (even if it was what was suggested), why wait to send shipping $$ until you got the box??  The day Neal posted that it was shipped out the check should have been sent. One good faith gesture deserves another.  :shruggy:

b5blue

Neal if that foam was for a 70 I'd sent ya the money before you shipped it! Some guys just don't get it......it it to much to say SORRY!!  :shruggy:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: b5blue on July 26, 2009, 07:04:46 PM
Neal if that foam was for a 70 I'd sent ya the money before you shipped it! Some guys just don't get it......it it to much to say SORRY!!  :shruggy:

I believe it was for a '69 :cheers:

69charger2002

Quote from: jb666 on July 26, 2009, 03:18:55 PM
I'm with Neal on this one, the timing's not right here..  But one thing I want to know, when it's such a small dollar amount (even if it was what was suggested), why wait to send shipping $$ until you got the box??  The day Neal posted that it was shipped out the check should have been sent. One good faith gesture deserves another.  :shruggy:

i agree completely. just pay 10-20 bucks up front and be done with it. when mike(lilwendal) did his generous round of freebies. i sent him $10 through paypal. i'm not sure if it cost him $.50 or $10 flat to send my package. it's irrelevant. if you are going to accept FREE parts, don't leave the guy hanging. you moving or whatever is no excuse for not paypaling a guy some jack for his expenses.. if it was that much trouble, i personally would have just let someone else grab the foams and try to find some later when things like moving have settled down.. just sad these days we're in now..
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Neal_J

Yep, still haven't received payment from Ryan...