News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Random Act Of Kindness......Free Stuff....Round Two!!!

Started by lilwendal, April 16, 2009, 07:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmoparmofo

I sent my payment the day the part showed up, paid a little extra as well since I believe paypal is going to charge him a fee. Dont forget that too,no reason to lose out on money in order to help people out! Thanks again!
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

C_stripes

Did you get mine yet? I sent it out on tuesday.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

oldcarnut

Just saw it and what a cool thread  :cheers:.  Wendal I didn't see where anyone asked for the headrests yet and if they are still available I could use them if they would work for in a 70 benchseat please.  Mine don't have much left to restore but they're in my 70 RR Bird clone and not a Charger if it makes any difference but they look the same to me.  Thanks for the opportunity either way.  Really nice gesture from ya.
David 

Needa68

I'd like to put my hand up for the headrests if they are still available. Sincerest thanks in advance. They would help the 68 project tremendously.

My best,

Robert in East TX
Drive fast, make the light.

The Mitchell & Mitchell 1968 Dodge Restorations

http://www.68dodgerestorations.com

Arthu®

Wow this is really cool! What a great gesture!

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

lilwendal

Quote from: oldcarnut on May 18, 2009, 01:41:57 AM
Just saw it and what a cool thread  :cheers:.  Wendal I didn't see where anyone asked for the headrests yet and if they are still available I could use them if they would work for in a 70 benchseat please.  Mine don't have much left to restore but they're in my 70 RR Bird clone and not a Charger if it makes any difference but they look the same to me.  Thanks for the opportunity either way.  Really nice gesture from ya.
David 
David..Headrests are gone..I don't believe they would have worked for you because they were bucket and are different for bench.  The spread of the posts is wider for bench.
Thanks,
Mike

oldcarnut

Ok and thanks for the original offer anyway.  I had thought I had read somewhere in another posting the main differences were in the length of the poles but I haven't had two of them side by side to compare.  That was a nice thing you did and I hope you've got all your out of pocket back.
David

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

carman

Hi mike this is jim your pm box is full so i thought i would post this so you know. I am sorry for the delay i'm going thru a divorce and the last couple of weeks have been rough. I sent the money today certified mail i'm sending you 20.00 for your trouble.Again i'm sorry for the delay. P.S this is for the head rest.

Manfred318

Wow what a great thing you are doing wendal :2thumbs: Kudos to you good sir :cheers: Is there any other stuff left for the taking??

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.