News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Board Poster *Update December 22*

Started by 6pkrunner, November 15, 2005, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6pkrunner

Update as of Nov 23rd. So are there anymore to make another row or better a column will keep the L/W ratio a bit nicer. Or will one more car fill it?

Blown70

Any estimate of when we could get these....?  Estimate of a logo.... ?

Thanks

Tom

6pkrunner

I'm not sure of the timetable for the logo. I think Troy would be the best informed. With one more car and the logo, they could be out tomorrow. ;D

And of the images I recieved, Brian Shaughnessy, cudaken (41husk) and MikeD could get individual posters if they wanted.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 23, 2005, 01:12:53 PM
Or will one more car fill it?

Well, there's always my parts car...which side is more photogenic? :scope:
Just kidding. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Blown70

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 23, 2005, 01:59:29 PM
Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 23, 2005, 01:12:53 PM
Or will one more car fill it?

Well, there's always my parts car...which side is more photogenic? :scope:
Just kidding. ;D

I want your parts car..... ;D

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Blown70 on November 23, 2005, 02:01:16 PM

Hehe.
The sad thing is that this car is cleaner than a lot of others that guys are buying to restore! :-\
That's why so far I can't bear to part it out more...I'm thinking it would make a better race car. ;)

BTW, I bought it just as you see it.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Blown70

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 23, 2005, 02:18:26 PM
Quote from: Blown70 on November 23, 2005, 02:01:16 PM

Hehe.
The sad thing is that this car is cleaner than a lot of others that guys are buying to restore! :-\
That's why so far I can't bear to part it out more...I'm thinking it would make a better race car. ;)

BTW, I bought it just as you see it.

Well if you no longer need it ;D

Charger_Fan

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 23, 2005, 01:47:43 PM
I'm not sure of the timetable for the logo. I think Troy would be the best informed. With one more car and the logo, they could be out tomorrow. ;D
And of the images I recieved, Brian Shaughnessy, cudaken (41husk) and MikeD could get individual posters if they wanted.

Just let me know when...   I got lots of wallspace to cover now...   Doug "left the company" today.    The plan worked  ;D
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

THE CHARGER PUNK

probably to late to slap one more in but ill post the link to the site with our car in it if you interested :)-MATT

http://www.440magnum-network.com/emailed/2004/oct04/1968dodgecharger.stml  (please consider it cuz id personally like 2 get our car in there)

73ChargerSE

Is it possible for you to add mine? Here's a picture if you didnt have it.

6pkrunner

Quote from: jrzeppy on November 23, 2005, 03:38:11 PM
Is it possible for you to add mine? Here's a picture if you didnt have it.

jrzeppy - I nee and image that can be cropped to a 3 x 5 ratio image. If I do that to yours, the front and rear of the car will be seriously cropped off. Can you post up another?

Quote from: F8 69 CHARGER PUNK on November 23, 2005, 03:34:24 PM
probably to late to slap one more in but ill post the link to the site with our car in it if you interested :)-MATT

http://www.440magnum-network.com/emailed/2004/oct04/1968dodgecharger.stml  (please consider it cuz id personally like 2 get our car in there)

The link takes me to the front page asking what I want to search for. Got the link right to your car?

68minorthreat68

Here's a pic of my car if you want it, I got some other views of it too if you want those

Gilbert Charger

Here's my entry

Brock Samson

if i do a really bitchen burn out will ya put it in the middle?!  :icon_smile_big:

8WHEELER

is this dark enough?   OR.......... NEXT
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ghoste

6pkrunner

Today's update.Gilbert Charger, you are already on there. From center burnout you are two rows up from right side.

6pkrunner

Guys its getting closer. The logo will be showing up soon. We need 28 cars to fill it in completely. Question time.

1 - Does everyone want to hold off until 28 cars show up to make a full slate, or are some gaps acceptable?

2 - In the interest of not seeing Troy bear the weight of supporting the board by himself, would people be up for an additional $2 per poster and that goes to Troy. It is his playground and a bit of support wouldn't hurt.

Old Moparz

I'd be willing to wait for more cars, it's not a big deal for me. I don't know how hard that would be based on the fact that sometimes people forget, or that there just may not be enough cars. As for the $2 more on a poster to put towards the site, sure.

Bob
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ghoste

General_01

I agree also. I can wait for more cars and two bucks won't break my bank and will help the site.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

MikeD

Hi Mike I email you a pic of my car at the track looks a   little like this one canyuu add that one in?

Thanks MikeD

NHCharger

I can wait. No problem on the extra 2 bucks.
If it gets down to needing a few more cars to fill in the blanks you can go back to my other car pics with the cars shown separtately.
Does it have to be just Chargers? The old board poster contained several pics of other Mopars owned by the board members.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger_Fan

I say let's wait too, I bet more people will be wanting to jump in on this, especially if we keep this thread on the front page most of the time.
$2? No problem. :)