News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Board Poster *Update December 22*

Started by 6pkrunner, November 15, 2005, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6pkrunner

All,
There was some interest in a board poster for the new site. I pirated the "Show us your Charger" thread and got members pictures from there. What is portrayed here is not all the images I have, there is enough to fill in both sides. If you are on this so far and do not like the image, send or post another.
As I said, I have about another 40 or so to add to this. There has to be a site logo made up. I would think ChargerBill would be the person to do this.  It would og into the backdropped smokie that dodge is laying down.  Let me know if there's any interest in this at all.

ramit

Pretty cool!  I do wish I could send you another pic right now but I do not have any other pics and my car is in storage until april.  I still wish we had a members rides section.

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

RT DAVE

Not bad, but I'm offended mine didn't end up on there!  Just kidding, my picture was horrible, so I can understand why it didn't make it.   Some of the in-progress cars could probably be left off.   Pretty cool, other than that.  Good work. 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

hemi68charger

Alright Mike !!!
Looking good............ Let's know how much if you decide to do it...........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Old Moparz

Quote from: RT DAVE on November 15, 2005, 12:36:05 PM
Some of the in-progress cars could probably be left off.     Pretty cool, other than that.   Good work.  

I'll disagree & say they should be left on as long as the image is a good, clear, one. I like the fact it's a poster of members' rides & not just a generic car poster. Most people don't have show cars, let alone finished ones, so it's more realistic. (To me anyway) When I go to shows, I don't pass over a car missing trim or one still in primer, I like all of them & see it as a decent project someone is working on. Or a good parts source.   :D

BTW, where's my POS on that poster?  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Blown70

Not bad, but I'm offended mine didn't end up on there!   Just kidding, my picture was horrible, so I can understand why it didn't make it.     Some of the in-progress cars could probably be left off.     Pretty cool, other than that.   Good work.  

I guess reading is over rated,  If you read he notes having 40 or so cars that are not have not been added YET :icon_smile_wink:

ChargerRob

Wow, the poster looks great. I want one, two or maybe even three. :2thumbs:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Fan

Since there's other unfinished works-in-progress cars there, I guess I can add my multi-colored car. :icon_smile_big:

Mike, what pic sizes would you like?
I'm assuming they don't need to be much larger than 600 x 600 or so, right?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Whats the deadline for getting you a picture?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

6pkrunner

Not bad, but I'm offended mine didn't end up on there!  

RTDave, I'm sure yours is still to go on. Now there are some images that are just plain unuseable and I will contact the owners for another picture if they want on, so there would have to be a resubmission of a different picture to get on.

Some of the in-progress cars could probably be left off.  

I see it as a board poster, for all menbers. If a "Best of.." is wanted for the top notch cars, that is easily doable.

CF - I'm sure yours is in the "to add" pile. You can send a better if you have one nicer than what you posted in the thread. If anyone wants theirs removed or swapped for a better one - not a problem.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 15, 2005, 04:53:45 PM
CF - I'm sure yours is in the "to add" pile. You can send a better if you have one nicer than what you posted in the thread.
This is probably the one you're talking about. I've got a couple more angles, but this is the one with the best lighting. Now I wish I would have gotten more this summer. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

6pkrunner

Just 6T9 CHGR

I have the old one and I can attest Mike does great work!

Put me down for one!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger4404spd

kab69440

Awww, man, 6pk! Don't use that 3 am shot with all the garbage swept under the car!!!   I'll send you copies of the non-downsized ones I posted on that other forum I like so much.   In fact, where's my Krylon?   I'll put a quick paint job on it too...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

73rallye440magnum

mines not on there... asshole. just kidding, looks great! I think i would get one if you made one, that or wait until we get a memebers rides section.
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 15, 2005, 05:19:18 PM
Yup - that's it.
Schweet, if it works for you, it works for me. :icon_smile_big:

6pkrunner

Quote from: 73rallye440magnum on November 15, 2005, 07:00:00 PM
mines not on there... asshole. just kidding, looks great! I think i would get one if you made one, that or wait until we get a memebers rides section.

-please read where there are 40 or so more to add. Yours is one of them.

Chris G.

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 15, 2005, 07:20:50 PM

Mike, how dare you ask anybody on this board to actually read a thread before posting. You should be banned.  :D :nana:

ps- I can't fit another poster in (I have too many of yours already), but I'll buy one and we can do a giveaway on this board for it. Sound OK?

6pkrunner

Chris - there is absolutely no need for you to feel the least obligated to get one. I think you have reinsulated your house in wall coverings from me. ;D

Chris G.

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 15, 2005, 07:35:50 PM
Chris - there is absolutely no need for you to feel the least obligated to get one. I think you have reinsulated your house in wall coverings from me. ;D

Yes, the house is a little toastier now, Thanks!

I still want to buy one and do a giveaway. Are you refusing my money? Are saying it's no good in your parts? Damn stuck up Canadians.  :P

73rallye440magnum

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 15, 2005, 07:20:50 PM
Quote from: 73rallye440magnum on November 15, 2005, 07:00:00 PM

-please read where i said just kidding. (i did read it all, honestly!) how much would you sell these for?
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

6pkrunner

It will probably be offered in at least three sizes. And the sizes will not be known until all the cars are on there to nail down the length/height ratio. Then it will be available on either bond (36 pound) or laminated.

Khyron

I love it!!!!!!!!!!   :icon_smile_big:

But, is it at all possible to have my picture the one I have in the fog? If not, no big deal. I love it none the less ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.