News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Board Poster *Update December 22*

Started by 6pkrunner, November 15, 2005, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Looks great. I'm in, I have 2 from the old board to replace. I'm going to take a new pic of my Chargers this weekend. There's something about all the snow in the backround of my 71 Charger pic that gives me a chill.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Brock Samson

i'm interested in both the old and new versions,.. speakin of the new version,.. don't forget to drop a "www.dodgecharger.com" in the middle of all that smoke!  ;)

6pkrunner

Strat - I'm hoping that ChargerBill will design a nice site logo to drop in there. Be so much nicer than just the URL.

Doc74

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 16, 2005, 04:22:08 AM
Strat - I'm hoping that ChargerBill will design a nice site logo to drop in there. Be so much nicer than just the URL.

Thanks, I was bored and you gave me something to do.   :icon_smile_big: 
This is just for fun and done quite fast to see what it would look like. I'm gonna have som more fun with it, if I can find decent pictures and more importantly a good idea.
People who don't have photoshop can just as well chime in I think, there's plenty who do use it and can try out these ideas.
If a puter illiterate member has a great idea, I'd still like to see it !

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 16, 2005, 04:22:08 AM

I trust YOUR judgement Mike...     but if you're gonna solicit for logos... you might as well open it up for other photoshoppers, etc. and either leave it up to Troy or a vote for final approval.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

6pkrunner

Doc - nice -very nice. ;D

Brian, while I can design logos, I feel that someone else should have some imput.  And your idea to open it up for all choppers is a good one.
Guess either a democratic vote for the best one presented, or the iron fist of Troy for the decision.  :icon_smile_big:

Troy

I'm a little gun shy of votes right now...

There's already a logo on the new site design that's in the works. Hopefully I can get that hammered out over the weekend. :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Plumcrazy

Quote from: Troy on November 16, 2005, 09:31:32 AM
I'm a little gun shy of votes right now...

There's already a logo on the new site design that's in the works. Hopefully I can get that hammered out over the weekend. :P

Troy

Any chance of having it put on small decals that can be applied inside a window?

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

69_500

Let us know what size photo you are wanting to use. If you need a more detailed shot than the 200Kb pictures that were on the other thread let us know.

And if anyone is around the indy area, and wants a picture of their car taken to be added to the poster let me know. I am more than willing to come and take some shots of  the car for you if you would like.

6pkrunner

The bigger file you can send the better. Its easy to remove resolution, but you cannot add it. Yes you can add filesize, but it just makes a crappy picture larger. ;D I have 6 gigs of memory and 4 terabytes of storage so filesize is not an issue.

EDIT - here's an update. The ones I couldn't use at all either because of too small an image, or completely wrong sizing are from
66charger
ChadLMagee
misterbungle
motorhead
RangerMax
sharpspike
MGBRingo
DaletheBold
Neal_J
fearsjlwolf
Lowprofile

alenglish

I like  that !!  I got put on in this last  batch  Thx  Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

Blown70

HAHAHA,  well maybe you could move mine to the back of the poster.....LOL.....Although the skunk is on top of it.... :P

Thanks for including it.... ;D

69_500

Well you can expect an email from me with a better picture with better resolution then.

Khyron

Wonderful! great work, I'm looking forward to ordering a couple of them :thumbs:

That fog just looks good :D :D :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

73ChargerSE

Not to whine, but it's kind of depressing that mine didn't make the cut  :icon_smile_dead:

Blown70

Quote from: jrzeppy on November 16, 2005, 03:58:30 PM
Not to whine, but it's kind of depressing that mine didn't make the cut   :icon_smile_dead:

I am sure you will be included send a PM or pick to him,  I do not think that is a FINAL draft yet....

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Blown70 on November 16, 2005, 04:10:03 PM
I am sure you will be included send a PM or pick to him,   I do not think that is a FINAL draft yet....

:iagree:He's just showing what he's got so far. If you've got a good pic, you could post a good sized one here, or send 6Pkrunner an e-mail.
I'm sorta assuming here 6Pk... anyone sending an e-mail should also include your SCREEN NAME, if you'd like it to appear on the poster!
If you'd rather just be a John Doe, then so be it. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

6pkrunner

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 16, 2005, 04:17:14 PM

He's just showing what he's got so far. If you've got a good pic, you could post a good sized one here, or send 6Pkrunner an e-mail.
I'm sorta assuming here 6Pk... anyone sending an e-mail should also include your SCREEN NAME, if you'd like it to appear on the poster!
If you'd rather just be a John Doe, then so be it. ;D

-Exactly. This is a snapshot of what it looked like at 3 pm my time. Keep the pictures coming and it will continue to grow. And those that are on there and want a better picture put in, just post it or email it to me.
Again - this is NOT[/b] the finished version. Everyone will have time to be included.

Blown70

dodgecharger-fan

Cool! Mine's in there!

I'm up for a poster too.

Khyron

I see a few other Gold Chargers in there :D

Hey, when these are ready to go. Is it possable to have a few others made to I can buy 3 or 4 at once? Save me some shipping ;)

*EDIT* Side note, don't copy that picture and tile it to your desktop...... My eyes hurt now and I couldn't see my icons LOL

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

6pkrunner

It is indeed wise for guys to try to double or triple up for the shipping, and if you want multiples - get them all at once. The reason I say this is that over the last 5 years or so I have given up on regular post and use courier almost exclusively. Their lowest price starting point will cover up to 5 or more laminated large posters. And the second price increase for 5 or more isn't that radical. But to get them singly and pay the start courier cost is not a good idea to say the least.
I've only ever had one issue with courier since I have used them. The pretty much guarantee 3-5 busness day delivery in North America and are traceable as opposed to 4 day to 5 week and no trace with regular post.
Bottom line - where ever possible team up or get all you want up front. No sense feeding couriers multiple times.

There are quite a few on this board who have gotten stuff this way from me and I'm pretty sure they can attest in the positive.

Brock Samson

Quote from: Blown70 on November 16, 2005, 02:55:56 PM
HAHAHA,   well maybe you could move mine to the back of the poster.....LOL.....Although the skunk is on top of it.... :P

Thanks for including it.... ;D

wha?,,.. my skunk?.. what about her?..  ::)

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 16, 2005, 07:22:39 PM

There are quite a few on this board who have gotten stuff this way from me and I'm pretty sure they can attest in the positive.

Hell yeah... works good.   :thumbs:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Khyron

I was told you can also make the posters used for car shows? Would I supply in the information and the picture. Or should I just Photoshop up what I want? What resolution should I send pictures in to help minimize your workload?

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.