News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sold my Charger!

Started by keepat, May 19, 2009, 09:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal_J

Beautiful car, I can understand why someone would really want it.  Congrats!

OneofNoneRT

1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

68charger383

If the guy had to have it, he had to have it + now you have room for the new Camaro  :2thumbs:
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

69chargerboy

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 19, 2009, 11:21:19 PM
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Pat, your '68 is truly one of my favorite Chargers EVER. I was soooo confused on what colour scheme to do for my '69 but after seeing yours, I automatically fell in love and that was it for me. I was hooked on that colour scheme. I'm gonna miss her. Also, a huge thanks for all the help you've given me when it comes to planning my '69. I hope you like my car when it's done.  :2thumbs: It'll basically be the same as yours...but in '69 form, black interior and a 383 ;) Also, when you get the chance, could you please email me all the pictures you have of it? :)

Ahhh, That hurts me too, your look of the 68 inspired me to do the same.........................  :icon_smile_sad: :bawling:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

Manfred318

Wow what a nice car. Shame to see it go but at least it will be going to another good home :2thumbs:.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

keepat

Hey guys I miss the car too! :'( But I do look forward to building another! :cheers:
I got some good news; I sold my Charger at a big 3 day car show (Cruisin Ocean City) and one of the organizer stop by my office to give me an award my Charger had won! I was disappointed not seeing my number on their web site as it would have been the 1st show the car didn't win something. The show accepted the award for me, and so my number was not on the list. Over 3000 cars and registered and there are only about 120 award

I also received an email from my dealer that my Camaro shipped out last Friday. IT'S ABOUT TIME GM! :slap:

Thanks all! :cheers:

Pat 

ChgrSteve67

Mustang, Challenger, Camero.

That explains it.