News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars @ E-Town, NJ & LX Forums Nationals

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, May 18, 2009, 09:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

This past weekend (May 16 & 17) was the Mopars @ E-Town, NJ & LX Forums.com Nationals.  Turnout for the show was less than stellar as in recent years due to the weather which has cursed this show since they moved it back from June into mid-May :rotz:
Still a few braved the rain and proved their cars dont melt ;)
I brought the '69 on Sat & the '08 on Sun myself.
Congrats to all the trophy winners on both days :cheers:

Here are just a few pics I snapped.  The days (Sat & Sun) were both overcast so the pics aren't the greatest....

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Here are a few of the race cars....

This small block Duster was running 11.5-11.6 all weekend on bias ply tires!  Its the fastest F.A.S.T. legal small block in the series.

Kept up with Ralph B's 440-6 RR (who was the overall Supercar Shootout series winner for the day with an 11.4)

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69*F5*SE

Very nice cars.  I'm loving the Demon in the 3rd pic.   :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Winner of PINKS All out last year

More..... :2thumbs:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Some newer stuff.....

This '09 Chalenger had its 20" tires modified by DiamondBack Classics.  They added the RedLine to the tire....this is the same company I got my RedLines from on my '69 :thumbs:

Some of these Jeeps were amazing...some running low 11's  :o

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

moparstuart

thanks for the pictures , that sassy GTX is amazing  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FJ5WING

Quote from: moparstuart on May 18, 2009, 02:56:59 PM
  thanks for the pictures , that sassy GTX is amazing  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

belongs to a good friend. Its for sale if you want specifics.
wingless now, but still around.

moparstuart

Quote from: FJ5WING on May 18, 2009, 02:58:43 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 18, 2009, 02:56:59 PM

belongs to a good friend. Its for sale if you want specifics.
got my hands full of cars and projects already but thanks for the offer
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1969chargerrtse

Wow that was a lot of postings.  Great pictures, but I still wonder how you load more than 4 per thread?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on May 18, 2009, 04:37:44 PM
Wow that was a lot of postings.  Great pictures, but I still wonder how you load more than 4 per thread?
Thanks the pics are hosted elsewhere & not on this site
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on May 18, 2009, 05:12:09 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on May 18, 2009, 04:37:44 PM
Thanks the pics are hosted elsewhere & not on this site
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh, that's how it's done.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69*F5*SE

Great pics of some beautiful cars. Thanks for posting them.   :drool5:

bill440rt

Great pics, Chris. Thanks for posting.  :2thumbs:

REALLY wish I could have went. You know the details Chris, so I'm not going to get into them here. I'll just say that we are back home again as a family, so everything's good in my book.

LOTS of catching up to do at Carlisle!!!!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BrianShaughnessy

Thanks Chris!

I didn't really bother to try going.     Some friends did tho.

Is there a full resolution version of this pic?  It's Grandma DeGraff's ragtop and Richie's X on the trailer.   I'd like to send it to them if possible.
TIA!

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.