News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Orange County Chopper's 10th Anniversary Car/Bike show (fixed)

Started by BLUE68RT4ME, May 12, 2009, 09:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUE68RT4ME

Ha!  Actually, I just looked at my camcorded and saw that I caught her on film!  I didn't stare too long but you get a decent glimpse of her.  There was too many people around, I didn't want to look like the perv I try to repress!   :lol:  I'll let you guys know when I post the vids on Youtube, you'll get to see all of the cars then. :2thumbs:
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

mikepmcs

Yeah yeah.....cars shmars, post up them vids.   You know what we want to see. Heck I have to see her now or it will drive me crazy not knowing:lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemi24

Wheres  Paul Sr black 1969 charger i seen on last weeks high lite might been a charger 500 ?