News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kansas Mopar Cruise

Started by Todd Wilson, May 14, 2009, 08:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Well day 1 of the Kansas Mopar Cruise is over.  We started at Lindsborg, Kansas and ended up in Salina at the dealership there where we picked up a 70 Charger and a Plymouth Cricket! HAHA!

Then took the 2 lane blacktop to Council Grove.  I had to leave from there and head home while the others headed on east to end up in Ottawa.

http://www.chargerfever.com/kmc09/index.html

moparstuart

I will start with them in ottawa tomorrow and get plenty of pictures

picture here from last year it was a blast        http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,43870.0.html
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

41husk

Sweet! I love the pictures.  Can you get the entire group at the waffle house???
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: 41husk on May 14, 2009, 09:27:42 PM
Sweet! I love the pictures.  Can you get the entire group at the waffle house???
there will only be a couple of us leaving from waffle house in kc , but i'll get some shots  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

:popcrn: friday 9am waffle house olathe kansas        wayne perkins and my family gassing up and blasting off for ottawa kansas tomeet up with the cruise

moparstuart

:drool5: south star dealership in ottawa    Ian and his remote controll car     

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

very cool hemi ,pistol grip wagon  :drool5: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

RD

and here are my pics:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

RD

more
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

RD

more

RD

more

RD

more

RD

last

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5:we were team sub lime 3 in a row

moparstuart

moparstuart

cruising the sonic , Ice cream  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

:drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:  cuda steam cleaner they have in the service bays at the dealership

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: empty service bays before we envaded. It was super nice of the dealer to empty out there work area on a friday . They even swept it up for us to park our cars in for a retro dealer look.

moparstuart

:popcrn:  in the dealership lobby