News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Roadrunner decklid stripe on a Superbird

Started by moparstuart, May 14, 2009, 06:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:popcrn: I love this stripe it is the best thing I put on my car.  But as you can see i nicked it , So I called up dave  performance car graphics who made the stripe for me in the first place.
He is going to remake just the center section for me and it will be $40.00.  On a whim I asked if he could make it custom and say SUPERBIRD.  He said why yes he could and that was a great idea for a new product.  So in 3-4 week anyone will be able to get this stripe for a superbird clone or real car. This is a great stripe and I applaud dave for helping me out.  The custom center white reflective stripe will only cost me $40.00 also.

I will update more pictures when i get the new stripe . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

70Sbird

Stuart,
I love this picture
It doesn't get much better than that, a wing car and a Waffle house!
two of my favorite things!
:2thumbs:
Scott

Scott Faulkner

Old Moparz

Cool you can get the part of the stripe you need.  :cheers:

Those Waffle House buildings are so cheesey looking it's almost embarrassing to be seen there.  :lol:

But the food is pretty damn good, I wish there was one near me. ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

daytonalo

In a hick town that is high light of day going to Waffle house !!! :icon_smile_big:

hotrod98

A hick town that is warm nine months of the year and doesn't see much snow, smog or crime. ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Dave Kanofsky

I've had some BAD Waffle House experiences in Anniston, Alabama and Chattanooga, TN.

Although I am a big city boy, so maybe it's just me!

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

moparstuart

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on May 14, 2009, 09:23:22 AM
I've had some BAD Waffle House experiences in Anniston, Alabama and Chattanooga, TN.

Although I am a big city boy, so maybe it's just me!

We call it the aweful waffle , but we keep going back . I think my new mission is to get a picture of the bird infront of the aweful waffle on every road trip .   Stay tuned .   Tomorrow morning we may get pictures of the birdible and a Hemi Daytona at waffle house .

daytonalo

I now kmow why you drove that car to Waffle house !!!! to make a speedy trip to Toilet back home to drop the Jackson 5 off at the pool !!!!!!

BigBlockSam

dave from  performance car graphics . has always been cool with me. he made me my front spoiler for the daytona and sold it at a great price . the studs on my rear wing are off just by a little . so i asked him if he could make me wing gaskets with no holes and i'll make my own . he said no problem . worked out well .

WAFFLE HOUSE ! i luv the house . when me and my wife go to florida to visit my family , we look forward to the waffle house experience .  we watch the signs on the highway for it . it's great  :icon_smile_big:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

I always thought your front spoiler was two snow shovels bolted together !!! My bad  :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on May 14, 2009, 12:02:11 PM
I always thought your front spoiler was two snow shovels bolted together !!! My bad  :icon_smile_big:
shouldnt you be boating or something   :D :D :D

hotrod98

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 14, 2009, 11:56:38 AM
WAFFLE HOUSE ! i luv the house . when me and my wife go to florida to visit my family , we look forward to the waffle house experience .  we watch the signs on the highway for it . it's great  :icon_smile_big:

My wife is the same way about Cracker Barrel. We just drive from one Cracker Barrel to the next when traveling around the U.S.. :yesnod:

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 14, 2009, 12:35:52 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 14, 2009, 11:56:38 AM

My wife is the same way about Cracker Barrel. We just drive from one Cracker Barrel to the next when traveling around the U.S.. :yesnod:
We did the cracker barrel (stopped at every one) thing several years ago going to the winged warriors meet in pigeon forge tenn. You can see a cracker barrel at about every exit in tennessee.
Wayne perkins had the chicken and dumplings at every stop.  I had the farm raised cat fish everytime .  My wife wont let us stop there anymore she got tired of it really fast .  I still love cracker barrel LOL .

You know I have a food problem when we plan all our trips around where we are going to stop and eat .  :smilielol:

XS29J8

Quote from: moparstuart on May 14, 2009, 06:30:00 AM
:popcrn: I love this stripe it is the best thing I put on my car.  But as you can see i nicked it , So I called up dave  performance car graphics who made the stripe for me in the first place.
He is going to remake just the center section for me and it will be $40.00.  On a whim I asked if he could make it custom and say SUPERBIRD.  He said why yes he could and that was a great idea for a new product.  So in 3-4 week anyone will be able to get this stripe for a superbird clone or real car. This is a great stripe and I applaud dave for helping me out.  The custom center white reflective stripe will only cost me $40.00 also.

I thought you might be more original and have a stripe made with BIRDABLE BIRDIBLE SUPERBIRDIBLE YA GET THE IDEA.............

Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

moparstuart

Quote from: XS29J8 on May 14, 2009, 12:46:23 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 14, 2009, 06:30:00 AM

l:
I thought you might be more original and have a stripe made with BIRDABLE BIRDIBLE SUPERBIRDIBLE YA GET THE IDEA.............

Steve
that would be cool , but I think dave would have a hard time marketing that to others  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

BPTRacing

Nice stripe!

I was planning to order one, but so far I haven't received the wing/scoop placement chart I ordered from him 3 weeks ago.
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

hotrod98

Can he make me a tail stripe for my car that says  "Dayt....who am I kidding...it's a clone."

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 14, 2009, 04:24:53 PM
Can he make me a tail stripe for my car that says  "Dayt....who am I kidding...it's a clone."
for the right price i'm sure he will make you any stripe  .   :slap: