News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Andrew Newborn's dream of the General Lee

Started by JoeyGowdy, May 11, 2009, 09:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal_J

tvandmoviecars

Quote from: Neal_J on May 20, 2009, 05:08:08 PM
Wow, Cathy might want to follow Valerie Bertinelli down to Jenny Craig. 

I'm just saying...
She has lost a bit of weight in the last 10 years... and is looking etter and better, every time I See her. Not bad for being in her 50s with 2 kids (VERY doting mom).

Ghoste

I actually have to commend her for not giving in to the Hollywood pressure to stay 29 forever.  She's been pretty forthright about the fact that she left that life behind to be a mother and that she's quite aware she doesn't look the same.  She's also been upfront about that being way way down on her priority list behind looking after her kids.

jb666

VERY COOL STORY!!!!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: Great job, Joey!!

teamroth

Quote from: Ghoste on May 20, 2009, 10:32:41 PM
I actually have to commend her for not giving in to the Hollywood pressure to saty 29 forever.  She's been pretty forthright about the fact that she left that life behind to be a mother and that she's quite aware she doesn't look the same.  She's also been upfront about that being way way down on her priority list behind looking after her kids.

She also married a very rich dude. That takes the pressure off of HAVING to work versus doing it when you want to. Good for her. I think she still looks great.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Back N Black

mikesbbody