News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

green superbird clone for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, May 11, 2009, 09:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

I love the interior!  :eek2: No seam at the nose....and so on. Othewise looks pretty cool, But Superbirds tend to do that! Not as cool as a Daytona , but you cant win em all right?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Ghoste

I've always felt the same way, the Daytona just seems to be a much better looking car to me personally.  Ironic considering the stylists weren't allowed near the Dodge yet got a whack at the Plymouth.
Apologies to any Superbird owners who are misunderstanding what I said and think that I don't like their cars.  I do, a LOT.  I just prefer the Charger is all.

moparstuart

holy crap that interior  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:   how awesome

that car is one total turd , stock satelite hood modified , nose looks like crap , no plug , interior and rear moldings around the tailights  :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

Quote from: Ghoste on May 11, 2009, 10:08:02 AM
I've always felt the same way, the Daytona just seems to be a much better looking car to me personally.  Ironic considering the stylists weren't allowed near the Dodge yet got a whack at the Plymouth.
Apologies to any Superbird owners who are misunderstanding what i said and think that I don't like their cars.  I do, a LOT.  I just prefer the Charger is all.

you're such a jerk!  I can't believe you're saying you don't like my cars!

BigBlockSam

this is a good example for people building clones. take extra time to get things to fit as well as you can .look at this cars left fender scoop . it's edge is off the fender. that could of been fixed to fit better but instend they let it go . makes the car look sloppy . this car could of been a lot nicer with more attention to detail .  :Twocents:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on May 11, 2009, 10:26:43 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on May 11, 2009, 10:08:02 AM
Apologies to any Superbird owners who are misunderstanding what i said and think that I don't like their cars.  I do, a LOT.  I just prefer the Charger is all.

you're such a jerk!  I can't believe you're saying you don't like my cars!

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Ghoste

You're right and I should be punished.  :slap: :icon_smile_blackeye:

I know, one of you Superbird owners should give me your car for a year and I should be forced to drive it around all the time.  :laugh:

maxwellwedge

Old Moparz

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 11, 2009, 11:41:45 AM
this is a good example for people building clones. take extra time to get things to fit as well as you can .look at this cars left fender scoop . it's edge is off the fender. that could of been fixed to fit better but instend they let it go . makes the car look sloppy . this car could of been a lot nicer with more attention to detail .  :Twocents:

Rene,

Yeah, I saw that too, but in the description it said that the nose was custom built from steel & welded to the frame. I'd be willing to guess that the fenders aren't from a Coronet, & maybe just modified Satellite fenders. I know entire noses can interchange on B-Body cars, but maybe the fender scoops have a different contour on the bottom edge.  :shruggy:

Overall it isn't that bad of a car, it's something to start with & make a few changes, but the welded on nose scares me. I remember a few years ago everyone was discussing a Daytona with a welded on nose too.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparnole

Exactly, with a welded nose, how will it breath?

BigBlockSam

QuoteI'd be willing to guess that the fenders aren't from a Coronet, & maybe just modified Satellite fenders. I

never thought of that . i still couldn't leave that fender scoop like that  . every time i would look at the car that's all i would see . easy enough fix too .

Quotewith a welded nose, how will it breath?

:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Foreman72

how can you be selling that car for that much and not have an engine shot... :shruggy: :shruggy:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

daytonalo

TRULY A HUNK OF SHIT !!!! OOP'S WHERE ARE MY MEDS ????

hotrod98

Quote from: Foreman72 on May 11, 2009, 08:06:41 PM
how can you be selling that car for that much and not have an engine shot... :shruggy: :shruggy:

If you've seen one 318...you've seen them all.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

petercharger

I give him credit for building this car...love the hundereds of hours of love and labor...seen his stuff before..if it was in the 9k..would be worth buying...but needs lot's of work..since small details like door handles off etc....but someone will buy it?? :brickwall: :scratchchin:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

daytonalo

You forgot another small detail , LIKE THE ENTIRE FRONT CLIP IS WRONG FOR CAR AND SHOULD BE DISCARED IN TRASH .  If you think that is nice , give me 20 k and this baby is yours

BigBlockSam

Quotegive me 20 k and this baby is yours

:image_294343:

moparstuart

69charger2002

man the interior on that car is UNBELIEVEABLY ugly. how hard is it to just make everything black???   :brickwall:
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

sunroofsuperbird

Yea those are plymouth fenders they didnt even take the beledere emblem off drivers side?  :rotz:
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

moparstuart

Quote from: sunroofsuperbird on May 12, 2009, 03:16:07 PM
Yea those are plymouth fenders they didnt even take the beledere emblem off drivers side?  :rotz:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :slap:

superbirdtom

the stock sattelite fenders are boxy and not as long as the coronet ones. hate to say this is a hideous clone, now please don't beat me for saying that.  I am in process of returning the black ice heavy metal bird to stock yellow with a flat hood, taking it apart right now. I will be installing the rag top and getting some chrome stockton wheels ""'The wheels will be 15 x 11 in rear and 15 x 9 in the front same as stock but wider and chrome. I will be asking 85 grand for it . not a bad price for a 440 4bbl 4 speed console bucket car. with a fresh paint job new exhaust carpet top tires wheels clutch setup etc.  or I could paint it any color.lime green keep it black,  any thoughts??

moparstuart

Quote from: superbirdtom on May 14, 2009, 12:09:55 PM
the stock sattelite fenders are boxy and not as long as the coronet ones. hate to say this is a hideous clone, now please don't beat me for saying that.  I am in process of returning the black ice heavy metal bird to stock yellow with a flat hood, taking it apart right now. I will be installing the rag top and getting some chrome stockton wheels ""'The wheels will be 15 x 11 in rear and 15 x 9 in the front same as stock but wider and chrome. I will be asking 85 grand for it . not a bad price for a 440 4bbl 4 speed console bucket car. with a fresh paint job new exhaust carpet top tires wheels clutch setup etc.  or I could paint it any color.lime green keep it black,  any thoughts??
wish i could afford it  , I would love a 4 speed bird .