News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Taking the dents out... with dry ice

Started by bull, June 07, 2009, 10:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Dry ice is not a miracle dent remover.  Most of it has been debunked time and time again.  It can lessen some of the dent but most of the time it won't do much.
I, however, do know of a miracle paintless dent remover.  He lives in Massachusetts and his name is Dan.  You need him let me know and I'll get you in contact with him. :2thumbs:
As for conventional methods in the Northeast I also know of a couple more miracle body techs and painters. Also in Mass.  If you want to get a hold of them, sorry, I'm sworn to secrecy and could be killed for just hinting of this.

:2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bull

I figured the dry ice thing was BS but I would never let that stop me from posting it. :2thumbs:

jb666