News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Haunted Cars on Car Show

Started by Armudster, May 08, 2009, 12:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armudster

Hello guys, I don´t know if this is in the right section, but I have an unusual subject to discuss. I went to a car show 2 weeks ago and stayed for the whole weekend, I saw a lot of cars, talked with a few friends and then the night came down, and since the hotel we stayed in was in 1 minute walking distance from the show and we had a few beers and couldn´t sleep we went for a walk to take night pictures of cars, let me tell you it was already 3 am and the whole place was empty, just the cars and some securitys, so I took a few pictures and to my surprise when I put them on my PC, I saw some creepy and misteryous things, some looked like ghosts, some looked human but with slightly bigger faces and even one looked like some kind of alien or something, and let me tell you they all appeared inside the cars, so I want to know if some of you had similar experiences with things like that or what is your opinion on this subject.

PS: When I come home I will post the pictures here.

Greetings

mopar0166

i had experiences like that when i lived in charleston, sc but havent since.  interested to see pics

ACUDANUT

Sounds like too many beers.  :cheers:

moparstuart

:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:   pictures man pictures   :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Armudster

As promised here are the pictures, on the first one you will notice an strange looking old man without much effort I swear he wasn't there at the time, second and third you will see a strange looking thing on the backseat of the Charger and in the fourth ther is two things inside the Camaro one on the driver's seat and another on the backseat, look closely and if necessary zoom in on the picture, thank you. 

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  now that first one the red one is pretty strange,.. like Jacobs Ladder or something,..

but, then again it might just be the ghost of Jean Buggati who thought he's have a look at a camaro to see how car design had progressed in 25 years...

the charger pics ain't too off, just a blurred light spot in the back,.. except for the last one,.. looks like an Al Queda Terrorist with a mashed down turban,..  :scope:
but it could be Chief Boy R Dee hunched down in the seat with his cooks hat squashed down...  :shruggy:

Armudster

Hahaha, that was good, but look closely on the Charger, zoom it up, you'll see some similarities with the first one, that was strange if some of you guys have pictures like this feel free to put them in here lets discuss them!

TheGhost

Nighttime photos + unsteady hands = ghost pictures.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

mikepmcs

:smilielol:
And too much beer. In your first pictures though, it does appear like there is a person standing right next to the Charger. :lol: Maybe it was an old man in the car....out too late just like you guys, maybe objects were in the camaro, like a car cover or something.  Everything has an explanation, sorry no ghosts brother.  Pretty nice cars though, got any more pics.
I had to jump in on this thread.
I am merely making light of the situation as this subject has always been humorous to me and could never understand how anyone could ever believe in ghosts, another life form, etc...
Let the flood gates open....... ;D

By the way, Brazil was a good time!  Been there!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: Ya' know....

a few years ago i had a friend take a picture of me behind the wheel, and lo and behold this is what came out...

:shruggy:

Armudster

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 08, 2009, 04:58:14 PM
:smilielol:
And too much beer. In your first pictures though, it does appear like there is a person standing right next to the Charger. :lol: Maybe it was an old man in the car....out too late just like you guys, maybe objects were in the camaro, like a car cover or something.  Everything has an explanation, sorry no ghosts brother.  Pretty nice cars though, got any more pics.
I had to jump in on this thread.
I am merely making light of the situation as this subject has always been humorous to me and could never understand how anyone could ever believe in ghosts, another life form, etc...
Let the flood gates open....... ;D

By the way, Brazil was a good time!  Been there!

v/r
Mike

Hello, thanks for the input, actually I'm a little skeptic on this kind of stuff myself, and I really just drank 2 cans of beer, lol but there was no old man sitting on the car this I can remember, and thats why I wanted to know if someone had such experiences before, by the way the guy standing next to the Charger would be me, but I found it really strange that these strange thing came up inside the Charger, if you try to zoom it you will see it looks like a face, but a strange one at that. Glad that you were here and liked, next year I'll be over there for college, I wanted to go this year also for Carlisle but I can't make it, I want to finish work on my Dart first and the way it is going looks like it won't be ready till september, so there goes the Nats too, lol but there will be a lot of time later.  :cheers:

Armudster

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 08, 2009, 05:14:57 PM

a few years ago i had a friend take a picture of me behind the wheel, and lo and behold this is what came out...

THAT is unusual, are u sure it wasn't a friend pulling a prank on you? lol 
  :cheers:

Tilar

Definitely looks like something in the first pic, But I dont see anything in the others. I will say that I think ghosts are a real possibility, Hell we have a few that even post that here.  :lol:

To me it's like the UFO discussion, I think that man is foolish to think we are the only entity in the whole spectrum of space.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mikepmcs

Proving it is the issue.  We have no solid proof it exists, therefore..... Mikey no believe it.

See this word...agnosticism.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Armudster

You got your point there, nobody proved anything yet and the best evidence I have experienced was these photos, but if you think about it there is a lot of stuff that we will never know its true or not, but maybe a human mind can turn something imaginary into something physical, real, that could be an explanation of some sort or maybe its the parallel dimension thing physicists always talks about, the truth is nobody will know for sure  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: you might wanna use the search function for "Bigfoot"  "Nessy" and "Aliens" unless the Govt. has deleted them allready..  :shruggy:

chargerboy69

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 08, 2009, 05:54:07 PM
Proving it is the issue.  We have no solid proof it exists, therefore..... Mikey no believe it.

Mike,  Check this show out sometime.  Ghosthunters on Sci-fi.

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

FLG

I believe it.

Take a look at my guy in a top hat, look behind my charger in the passenger side seat of the jeep. There are a mesh of faces along with a guy with a top hat.

And looking at the charger SOOO happy i got rid of those stupid small tires the other guy i bought it from put on....gosh they were small.

SnoPro440

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 08, 2009, 05:14:57 PM

Sorry, but that is funny as hell. I showed the wife this thread and she was laughing as hard as me.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

oldcarnut

I saw some creepy and misteryous things, some looked like ghosts, some looked human but with slightly bigger faces and even one looked like some kind of alien or something,
Quote from: mopar0166 on May 08, 2009, 01:04:17 PM
i had experiences like that when i lived in charleston, sc but havent since.  interested to see pics
I live almost in Chas, SC and have seen these too there, mostly in the parking lot after closing time at some of the nightclubs and bars.  One was spreading some alien goo around the back seat  :puke:  Joking aside, on a wild guess the first car looked like it could have had a mannequin type prop set up in it like I've seen some people do for display.

Finn

The first one I think is a stuffed doll someone put in. :Twocents:
Im not seeing anything in the rest. I can totally see the face in FLG's though lol. :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

69bronzeT5

I can see faces in all of them :-\
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Armudster

Quote from: FLG on May 08, 2009, 09:34:18 PM
I believe it.

Take a look at my guy in a top hat, look behind my charger in the passenger side seat of the jeep. There are a mesh of faces along with a guy with a top hat.

And looking at the charger SOOO happy i got rid of those stupid small tires the other guy i bought it from put on....gosh they were small.

Your picture was truly scaring!

Quote from: oldcarnut on May 08, 2009, 11:27:52 PM

I saw some creepy and misteryous things, some looked like ghosts, some looked human but with slightly bigger faces and even one looked like some kind of alien or something,
Quote from: mopar0166 on May 08, 2009, 01:04:17 PM
I live almost in Chas, SC and have seen these too there, mostly in the parking lot after closing time at some of the nightclubs and bars.  One was spreading some alien goo around the back seat  :puke:  Joking aside, on a wild guess the first car looked like it could have had a mannequin type prop set up in it like I've seen some people do for display.

Quote from: Finn on May 08, 2009, 11:54:28 PM
The first one I think is a stuffed doll someone put in. :Twocents:
Im not seeing anything in the rest. I can totally see the face in FLG's though lol. :2thumbs:

That was on the swap meet area of the car show and that space was reserved for a private store, nobody saw a dummy in the car, neither by day or night, and as soon as I saw the picture I called the store and they said that there was no mannequin in there. I should doubt of all people I don't believe in ghosts, in UFOs I believe tough

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 08, 2009, 11:58:21 PM
I can see faces in all of them :-\

Did you saw the face on that Charger and on the Camaro? That was weird!!

mikepmcs

Quote from: chargerboy69 on May 08, 2009, 09:01:36 PM

Mike,  Check this show out sometime.  Ghosthunters on Sci-fi.

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/
I've seen it before.  It's entertaining but that's about it.

Frank, you and I both know dang well ...that is the light mixed with the tree branches above reflecting off the windshield making certain shapes that appear to be something else.  Kind of when clouds make shapes that appear to be wiley coyote or a rabbit, dragon, etc....
example:  I bring you the peace dove cloud..whatever :lol:

I'm diggin this thread :cheers:

mikepmcs

Quote from: Armudster on May 09, 2009, 02:47:20 AM
in UFOs I believe tough

That is because U.F.O. is the real deal but...people have turned it in to little green men in flying saucers.  Most Unidentified Flying Objects are normally(read this as a majority) explained after an investigation.

Ripped from the net: This explains it better than I can.

Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) is the popular term for any aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately determined.[1] Both military and civilian research show that a significant majority of UFO sightings are identified after further investigation, either explicitly or indirectly through the presence of clear and simple explanatory factors (see Occam's Razor).[2] The United States Air Force, who coined the term in 1952, initially defined UFOs as those objects that remain unidentified after scrutiny by expert investigators,[3] though the term UFO is often used more generally to describe any sighting unidentifiable to the reporting observer(s). Popular culture frequently takes the term UFO as a synonym for alien spacecraft. Cults have become associated with UFOs, and mythology and folklore have evolved around the phenomenon.[4] Some investigators now prefer to use the broader term unidentified aerial phenomenon (or UAP), to avoid the confusion and speculative associations that have become attached to UFO.[5]

Studies have established that only a small percentage of reported UFOs are actual hoaxes,[6] while the majority are observations of some real but conventional object – most commonly aircraft, balloons, or astronomical objects such as meteors or bright planets – that have been misidentified by the observer as anomalies. A small percentage of reported sightings (usually 5 %-20 %) are classified as unidentified flying objects in the strictest sense (see below for some studies).

Certain scientists have argued that all UFO sightings, in the strictest sense, are misidentifications of prosaic natural phenomena[7] and historically, there was debate among some scientists about whether scientific investigation was warranted given available empirical data.[8][9][10][11][12] Very little peer-reviewed literature has been published in which scientists have proposed, studied or supported non-prosaic explanations for UFOs.

UFO reports became more common after the first widely publicized US sighting – reported by private pilot Kenneth Arnold in 1947 – that gave rise to the popular terms "flying saucer" and "flying disc". Since then, millions of people have reported that they have seen UFOs.[13]

The rest is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_flying_object

Can you imagine the winds in this particular series of lenticular clouds that was reported I assume as a UFO.  Wouldn't want to be caught in a Cessna near that one   :o