News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Hemi That Got Away...

Started by 426HemiCharger, May 04, 2009, 06:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ghoste on May 06, 2009, 09:13:16 AM
Quote from: SFRT on May 05, 2009, 11:34:55 PM
maybe there should be a kiddie section with juice boxes, blocks and little pads for naps.

Would there be texting instead of real writing?

u mite b on 2 a good idea
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ghoste

chargerboy69

maybe there should be a kiddie section with juice boxes, blocks and little pads for naps.

That is a great idea.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

69*F5*SE

I don't know. Maybe we could just wish this "little misunderstanding" away into the corn fields and cut the kid a break this time.   :shruggy:

Dodge Don

I couldn't agree more. Or just toss the lot of them off the site. I'm sick of having to wade through useless, inane and immature posts.

I know I'm not as tolerant on this as others  :slap: so be it.

72chargerSE

Quote from: Dodge Don on May 06, 2009, 10:19:55 AM

I couldn't agree more. Or just toss the lot of them off the site. I'm sick of having to wade through useless, inane and immature posts.

I'm with you...... Cody is about the only kid here that has earned his stripes, and now is a contributer!

69bronzeT5

Thanks Mike! Can't forget Foreman though. Wing is doing pretty good too....
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TUFCAT

I agree with 72 ....that we've got a good bunch of young members on board now. :yesnod:  Cody is the most familiar, but there's many more.

In regard to these nonsense threads - it seems the "young-guns" step in trying to seperate themselves from the "dumb-guns"? :2thumbs:

500hp was the latest catastrophe, ...and he was sorted out pretty quick by young and old alike. :D

Personally, I like the young guns (.....as long as they're cool).  :coolgleamA:

In fact....I wish I was still young, had my Mopar, and access to the internet.

Back N Black

Quote from: 72chargerSE on May 06, 2009, 11:04:33 AM
Quote from: Dodge Don on May 06, 2009, 10:19:55 AM

I'm with you...... Cody is about the only kid here that has earned his stripes, and now is a contributer!

I don't know if you noticed but Cody and C stripes are the ones that are pissing off the new young guys ie 500hp and 69hemicharger.Maybe they should spend a little more time asking questions in the Tech. sections and start wrenching.  :Twocents:

TUFCAT

Quote from: Back N Black on May 06, 2009, 01:39:17 PM

I don't know if you noticed but Cody and C stripes are the ones that are pissing off the new young guys ie 500hp and 69hemicharger.Maybe they should spend a little more time asking questions in the Tech. sections and start wrenching.  :Twocents:

Black, I totally agree.  But there's a number of young dudes who actually do they're own work. C-stripes, Bordin, FLG, Foreman, and Cody are not afraid to get hands dirty...... and I'm sure I left a few out. 

On the other hand, I think 426HemiCharger was stuck in dreamland when posting this thread....especially when he said

"I could have bought it cheap and finished the resto myself".  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: 

Kid, I hope your Dad's Roger Gibson ...because this car is amazing!!!

69bronzeT5

I tried giving them both advice and they wouldn't take it so I gave up on them. I don't try to piss them off, I just have a little fun and play with them. If they decide to flip out, then it's their choice.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

72chargerSE

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 06, 2009, 02:37:29 PM

I tried giving them both advice and they wouldn't take it so I gave up on them. I don't try to piss them off, I just have a little fun and play with them. If they decide to flip out, then it's their choice.

Agreed...Cody!!! If they can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I remember when you were a kid getting hammered on this site, heck... I even screwed with you... but you can hang with the big boys now!!!!

Just 6T9 CHGR

9 pages of wasted bandwidth....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T