News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

***The New Star Trek Movie Thread***Not a spoiler, but talk of the trailer***

Started by Khyron, May 07, 2009, 09:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred68

Back on track here, I thought it was an excelent movie. Me and the wife are kinda movie buffs and we both agreed, was it was one of the best movies ever. The alternate timeline thing was not my FAAAAAvorite, that being said, the movie is VERY well written, looks spectacular, and just works. I loved it and will see it again in the theater. Back off track a little, wow, the new Terminator and Transformer movies LOOK like they are gonna be just awsome as well.
:cheers:

Khyron

well, I still think The wrath of Khan was the best story line, and visually appealing, The battle in the Mutara Nebula is still the best fight sci fi scene ever... with BSGs finally a close second.

Still gives me goose bumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLuYJtlHYEQ&feature=related

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Green71R/T

I saw it last night and it was great.I only go to one movie a year and glad this is the one I saw.What I hate is the theater experience...line ups,no leg room(6'4"with a bad back),guy next to me playing with his cell phone after the movie started until i told him to put it away,people crossing in front of me to go to the rest room,no pause or rewind buttons.

A383Wing

Quote from: Green71R/T on May 10, 2009, 09:48:17 AM
What I hate is the theater experience...line ups,no leg room(6'4"with a bad back),guy next to me playing with his cell phone after the movie started until i told him to put it away,people crossing in front of me to go to the rest room,no pause or rewind buttons.

We must go to the same theater's and have the same people sit next to us...thus one of the reasons we don't go to the theater much anymore...last movie we went to was "Cars"...we went on July 4th....Independance Day....there were maybe 10 people in the whole place....and no loud kids either.

moparstuart

Quote from: superbee383 on May 09, 2009, 08:05:39 PM
I saw it last night and thought that they used every cliche in the book, but it was very clever the way they took the old plotline and allowed themselves a way to rewrite the story from the beginning.  When you see it you'll understand.  At first it was, "hey... that can't happen...", but now it can.  They're not locked into anything the way the story was written. 
It will be interesting to see if they try and go back in time and correct things in the next movie . Or if they just completely go from here with the totally new plot line  ?   
               And who knew spock was such a player    :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

SeattleCharger

great flick, really good.   I will probably go see it again in imax format, which I haven't bothered to do with any other movie yet.    :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Khyron

Im such a geek... I saw these in Walmart and bought the Reliant and Enterprise, original movie NCC-1701 ;)

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTP6921A

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.