News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some people need a grasp of reality, i.e. want too much for their car.

Started by 375instroke, April 10, 2009, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

375instroke

Here's another $57,000 car.  So what would you buy for this much money?  A Six Pack or Hemi 4-speed, or one of these 4V automatic cars I've mentioned?

mauve66

my choice would be the 68 hemi RR first then the 70 superbee 2nd.................... i'm tired of looking at chargers.................... ducking as he runs to the door..............
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

375instroke

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

375instroke

Here's my latest find.  Such attention to detail.  Only $100,000.

***** 1969 Dodge Charger ***** Fully restored
Date: 2009-04-29, 1:09PM PDT
This is a fully restored 1969 Dodge Charger. It has the 440 big-block that runs good.
-Custom semi-metalic blue paint
-Daytona interior, with custom embroidery that says "mopar" on back seat.
-Custom deep dish Cragar SS wheels. With fire-hawk tires.
Way to much to list. Serious inquirers only. I really don't want to see it go but hard times forces sell $100,000

mikepmcs

:lol: :lol:
I like that attention to detail line.

That is a nice car, even if it does appear to be suffering from multiple personalities. ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

Winged 1

;)
Boy I wish my 69 had a 68-70 grill!!
Nice color but not worth the money..
My  :Twocents:

375instroke

chargerboy69

Quote from: 375instroke on May 03, 2009, 08:37:27 AM
You don't even get upper door pads or a wiper motor.

No, however you could sell the air shocks, those groovy floor mats and traction bars to buy them with.  :D

Not a bad looking car, but the guy is dreaming on his price.

Quote from: 375instrokelink=topic=55859.msg623278#msg623278 date=1239719971
I guess $57,000 is the magic number.  It's the same color mine is, and it's been repainted, so it puts it in line with mine as far as originality.  Mine doesn't have an ugly white top, though.  Why did Mopar constantly mix up their color schemes?  If it's got a black stripe, why not a black top.  Or a black stripe and white interior, or white stripe and black interior.  It just never looks right to me.  Funny thing is, if they are doing it for contrast, like a black stripe can't be seen well on a Plum Crazy car, I've seen them put black stripes on black cars.

This car has been on E-Bay so many times.  He has never been able to get his opening bid of $42,000.00 for the car let alone $57,000.00.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Lizey

1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

375instroke

What would you pay for a clone?  It doesn't even have the Dana, or pics.