News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Swine flu- anyone else getting freaked out?

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 27, 2009, 12:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you worried about the swine flu?

Yes
4 (7.3%)
No
32 (58.2%)
Kind of
9 (16.4%)
Not yet
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: moparstuart on May 01, 2009, 11:09:21 AM

Okay this is bad but....

It was once said that a Black man would be President "when pigs fly".  Indeed 100 days into Obama's Presidency......Swine flu!

*Sends out the big hook and yanks him off stage.*

"All right folks. That's the show for tonight. Come back and see us again. We're here all week. Don't forget to tip the veal and try your waitress. G'night!"

:lol:

Brock Samson

:smilielol:  yeah, that's just horrible...
I caught some bug three weeks ago at the hospital,.. flu like, lasted five days, but i've felt great for the last week or so,.. two days ago it came back,.. i never thought Swine flu though,... i figgure it'll last another three or four days...
Cody brainstorms daily on what topics to post next,.. huh Cody?..  :D
throw one out there,.. no research, no links,.. no good info anyone we can use?.. Just throw it out there and see what will stick?..  :cheers: good goin'.  :lol:

Todd Wilson

Quote from: moparstuart on May 01, 2009, 11:09:21 AM

Okay this is bad but....

It was once said that a Black man would be President "when pigs fly".  Indeed 100 days into Obama's Presidency......Swine flu!

HAHAHA!

mopar_nut_440_6

As the H1N1 influenza situation has evolved over the past week, Northern Health has been working with other British Columbia health authorities, the BC Centre for Disease Control, and the Public Health Agency of Canada, among other partners to develop information resources for health authority staff and the public.

Please visit the following internal and external links for the latest information. Feel free to print and distribute information where appropriate among your colleagues, or members of the public seeking more information.

NH Employees: The Northern Health iPortal (http://iportal.northernhealth.ca/Pages/Default.aspx) contains a wealth of information on H1N1 for health sector staff, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions in our NH Swine Flu Fact Sheet. Please feel free to save and print a copy for yourself and others in your program area.

Other NH and clinical resources on the iPortal site include:

Interim Guidance for Clinicians in Ambulatory Care settings
Interim Guidance for Public Health Response
Interim Guidance: Infection Prevention and Control measures for health care workers in Acute Care facilities
Northern Health policies around the Pandemic Influenza Plan
NH patients, residents and the public: The Northern Health website (www.northernhealth.ca ) also contains regularly updated information on surveillance and response to the H1N1 outbreak, including a Ministry of Health information bulletin with answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Please feel free to print the latest version of the information bulletin for members of the public seeking more information.

1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

myk

Worried? Nah.  There're a couple of reported cases at San Diego State, but considering how fast and loose the girls are there we should be worried more about STD's...

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West