News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going to be 95 degrees today here in sunny Vegas Baby !

Started by skip68, April 21, 2009, 09:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bigred68

Chuck, any MUST see's for me to tell my wife to see? It'll be her first time to vegas. (Her one girlfriend has been numerous times)

skip68

I don't do much other than cruise the strip in the General sometimes and that's it.   The water show at the Bellagio is really cool and a must see.  :2thumbs: Pretty much anything on the strip is something to see.  She needs to see the water show after dark to take it all in.   :yesnod:   It starts every 1/2 hour.   I'll try and think of some other stuff.  Make sure she brings her camera.  ;)     Chuck..........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

CB

Quote from: skip68 on April 22, 2009, 08:53:57 PM
   I don't do much other than cruise the strip in the General sometimes and that's it.   The water show at the Bellagio is really cool and a must see.  :2thumbs: Pretty much anything on the strip is something to see.  She needs to see the water show after dark to take it all in.   :yesnod:   It starts every 1/2 hour.   I'll try and think of some other stuff.  Make sure she brings her camera.  ;)     Chuck..........

you got great shopping malls on the Strip so bring your VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTER CARD etc :lol:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Ponch ®

Shit..it's down to the high 60's-low 70's for the next week or so (after high 90's last weekend and the last couple of days). I wasn't kidding a couple of weeks ago when I said the weather here was volatile.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

mauve66

free - lion habitat at MGM, 24/7
         show in front of TI, i don't know the hours,
         M&M factory, they don't make them but they will have your color, no matter what color that is
         Bellagio fountains, at night like chuck said
         Fremont street experience in downtown old las vegas

cost - shark reef at mandalay bay,
         knight joust at Excaliber
         restuarant at top of Stratoshere
         rides ABOVE restuarant at Stratoshere
         Speed the ride at Sahara
         rollercoaster at Newyork Newyork
         ride to top of Effiel tower at paris
         gondola ride at Venetian

there's probably more
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

bigred68

Quote from: mauve66 on April 23, 2009, 06:14:07 PM
free - lion habitat at MGM, 24/7
         show in front of TI, i don't know the hours,
         M&M factory, they don't make them but they will have your color, no matter what color that is
         Bellagio fountains, at night like chuck said
         Fremont street experience in downtown old las vegas

cost - shark reef at mandalay bay,
         knight joust at Excaliber
         restuarant at top of Stratoshere
         rides ABOVE restuarant at Stratoshere
         Speed the ride at Sahara
         rollercoaster at Newyork Newyork
         ride to top of Effiel tower at paris
         gondola ride at Venetian

there's probably more
Thank you guy's very much for your suggestions. She's leavin early in the morning. As soon as I get pics, I'll post'em for all to see. Again, Thanks guy's!!

skip68

jb666

Hey Chuck, does this mean you'll have to fix the A/C in your car  :smilielol: :2thumbs: Sorry man J/K!!!!!!!  :rofl:

bigred68

Again guy's, thanks for the recomendations of things to do/see for wifey whilest shes in Vegas with her girl friends. I guess tonight they're going to Margaritaville and Toby Keiths bar. Heres a couple of pics. (sorry so grainy, cell phone pics.)

:cheers:

SeattleCharger

Hey Mike?  does it cool off at night there, or does everyone have to have air conditioning?  this last long winter had me thinking about moving to arizona or new mexico or something     :rotz:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

skip68

I remember last summer taking midnight swims in the pool and the temp was still 100 degrees.   :rotz:   I think the average low at night is between 80 and 90 degrees here in Vegas.  :2thumbs:

mauve66

Quote from: skip68 on April 26, 2009, 11:40:12 AM
I remember last summer taking midnight swims in the pool and the temp was still 100 degrees.   :rotz:   I think the average low at night is between 80 and 90 degrees here in Vegas.  :2thumbs:

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

april-may-october-november its like san diego
june - july-august-september its like death valley
december, january, february, march its like southern texas in the gulf coast in winter
now is the time to buy here, las vegas has the highest foreclosure rate in the nation right now, of course you have to be able to sell your current house and find a job out here
we'd love to have ya though :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

bigred68

okeedokee, Here's a couple more pics from Vegas. The girls went to ROK (is that right? some night club) last night. They're going to the cirque'olay (I KNOW thats not spelled right!) tonight. Apparently they're spending ALOT of time at the pool. Ironically, it's been in the mid to high eighty's in Northest Ohio this week.

bigred68

My wife is now home from Vegas! She gad a great time and I've got several new pics to share with you guy's. gimmie a day or two and I'll post a few!!  :popcrn:

chargerkid01

hey those days it was in the 80s was nice now it is raining again :eek2:

ChgrSteve67

skip68

IT'S BIKINI WEATHER HERE TODAY!  :cheers: CHUCK IS ALREADY IN THE STRING BIKINI W/ THONG BOTTOM!!! (BRIGHT ORANGE OF COURSE!)  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on May 03, 2009, 06:44:03 PM
IT'S BIKINI WEATHER HERE TODAY!  :cheers: CHUCK IS ALREADY IN THE STRING BIKINI W/ THONG BOTTOM!!! (BRIGHT ORANGE OF COURSE!)  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
OMG, I'm gonna go burn my eyes out..  :nana:

moparstuart

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
we need picture  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

Quote from: moparstuart on May 03, 2009, 06:57:02 PM

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
we need picture  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Stuart,
ARE YOU INSANE???????????????  ....................JUST KIDDING!  :smilielol: ACTUALLY, THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH MAN FOR THIS BOARD TO HANDLE! lol!!! :nana: :smilielol: :rofl: :-\ :rofl:

MRS.SKIP68 ;)

69bronzeT5

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

:puke: x10 Sorry Chuck, I love ya man but that's just too much :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

chargerkid01

I have nver had the pleasure to meet chuck except talking to him here, but I guess I'm going with the crowd here  :eek2: Sorry chuck string bikinies are for woman !! :cheers: