News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Ledgendary Charger Door pads

Started by y3chargerrt, April 26, 2009, 07:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y3chargerrt

Did anyone else see the rear door pad sample Ledgendary had at spring? They had a read pad as a sample. It looks excellent and of coarse i forgot to take pictures.They were not sure if they will be out by Carlisle in july. They price will be $800.00 ish for a set of four.I know thats more then twice the price of the B E A ones but from what I saw they are a far better product with the correct shape and grain.

69*F5*SE

Can't understand why BEA would make the pads but, make them with the incorrect grain but they specified that that's what they did if I remember straight.  The Legendary pads are definietly expensive and maybe correctness has something to do with it.   :shruggy:

mauve66

oh, so they will make a rear door pad for you guys but won't make a door panel for us 1st gen guys, i've been asking them for 15 years now........... :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

peepsrock

I don't understand you guys complaining about the BE&A pads!?  I bought a set for my 70, and they are excellent!

Mike DC

Will Legendary offer multiple color options (in the vinyl itself, not just a spray job)? 

y3chargerrt

They will have the full range of colors and correct grains for 68 69 and 70.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

Quote from: y3chargerrt on April 27, 2009, 09:56:33 PM
They will have the full range of colors and correct grains for 68 69 and 70.

Who's they? BE&A or Legendary?

Just 6T9 CHGR

I would suspect he is referring to Legendary in response to Mike DC's question above his post
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on April 28, 2009, 04:58:13 PM
I would suspect he is referring to Legendary in response to Mike DC's question above his post

That's my assumption too but you know what happens when you assume.