News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

she is cruise ready pictures of my 72

Started by hs1973, April 25, 2009, 08:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs1973

took her out for a spin in the sunshine

Charger-Bodie

And its lookin' good in the sunshine too!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

paulgrr63

oestermarken

Hey, one more Danish charger  :coolgleamA:

good looking 3G!!

Nice color combo  :2thumbs:

Hope to see it to some meets this summer, where are you from?

/Brian
69 383 4bbl
White Hat Special
Light Bronze Metallic

hs1973

im from copenhagen, maybe u will be at turtleball?

68charger383

Looks great glistening in the sun.  :coolgleamA:

Question: I sold my 68 Cougar to a guy who shipped it out to Denmark. Is this area booming in this global recession, American Muscle cars are really big in that area right now, US conversion rates makes these cars cheap as hell?

I ask because I have seen so many cars going to this small area of the world Denmark/Holland in the past year.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

oestermarken

nope.. mine is getting a new vinyl roof, I hope to be ready for Viborg in June  :drive:

I'm from Aalborg

http://american-wheels.dk/new/index.php?page=charger-383-69

/Brian
69 383 4bbl
White Hat Special
Light Bronze Metallic

hs1973

Quote from: 68charger383 on April 25, 2009, 10:57:02 AM
Looks great glistening in the sun.  :coolgleamA:

Question: I sold my 68 Cougar to a guy who shipped it out to Denmark. Is this area booming in this global recession, American Muscle cars are really big in that area right now, US conversion rates makes these cars cheap as hell?

I ask because I have seen so many cars going to this small area of the world Denmark/Holland in the past year.
alot of us cars have been imported to denmark the past years, there was alot of money here but now we have a economical crisis like the rest of the world but the doller walue to the danish crown still makes it worth while to import the car of your dreams. but not to make money off it the walue off these cars have decreased olot this past year, cause theres so many on the market and the crisis. but mines a keeper and i dont care how much it is worth since it going to be with me forever even if i have to eat oatmeal the rest of my life. that cougar wasent by any chance this one? thats my wifes now

68charger383

Mine actually ended up in Holland. Funny, the buyer of my cougar is currently buying a 2nd gen charger out of NY and shipping it over. :cheers:
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

hs1973

Quote from: 68charger383 on April 25, 2009, 11:59:13 AM
Mine actually ended up in Holland. Funny, the buyer of my cougar is currently buying a 2nd gen charger out of NY and shipping it over. :cheers:
cool cougar ive always loved the design on the 67 68 .but im a mopar head and i love mopars better.

chargerjy9

1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

hs1973

ive always wanted a dark green metallic one with white vinyltop, but this one is so unmolested that it would have been a sin to change the colour, its a 72000 miles one owner it still has the chaulk marks in engine compartment doorjamps and on the rear dif cover, the original owner took really good care of it till he past away in 2004 i have bills and paperwork one since it was almost new, he sirviced it every 1000 miles or so,i always hated the color but its started to grow on me since whe resprayed it, i actually think it is cool now. the magnums and vinyl top is my doing though but i think its ok since he could easelly have bought it that way and it is made with original parts not repop.although the rear vallance and double exhaust is home made.a few changes here and there but still pretty original

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mikesbbody

That's one Gorgeous 72! Im curious why your username is hs1973  :shruggy: yes, alot of American Muscle makes its way over to Europe Sweden has a huge scene (espicially Mopars)

hs1973

Quote from: mikesbbody on April 25, 2009, 03:55:48 PM
That's one Gorgeous 72! Im curious why your username is hs1973  :shruggy: yes, alot of American Muscle makes its way over to Europe Sweden has a huge scene (espicially Mopars)
weel my name i henrik sørensen im from 1973 thats why im a member of ohter forums and thasts the easy way to remémber my login, yes sweden has alot alot of us cars they are lucky since they can import without having to pay alot of money to get them one the road, here in denmark you have to pay a tax too get your car one the road in my case i had to pay around 5000 dollers to get it licensed.thats why cars in denmark are so expensive you pay a tax that is 180% of the cars cost from the fabrik. so a new toyota prius for example here in den mark cost 100000 dollers.of course we make more money a year than others but our cost to live are that much higher. i make 80000 dollers a year my vife 50000 but we pay almost 50% tax of that and my house costs close to2000 dollers a month in rent. a bottle of milk in a store is 2 dollers. i drive 20 miles to work each way and gas here is expensive my (blasfemi ford mendeo) uses 100 dollers a week in gas so living here is expensive, shoes for my daughter 80 dollers i could keep going our tax system is verey messed up i vould say f..... but might afend someone.but thats the way its always been. i recommend you go tjek out smallblock.dk thats a danish site for us cars only the most poular one. there is alot of us cars for sale tjek the pricetaks you might bee surpriced, a car like mine vould seel for around 25000 dollers here.