News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BBC America Documentary: My Car is My Lover

Started by Ponch ®, April 16, 2009, 07:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Anyone plan on watching this? I saw the previews last week while watching another BBC documentary (Married to the Eiffel Tower).

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/366/index.jsp

Im gonna watch it...cautiously. I'm afraid I'll keep thinking "you know...that guy isn't THAT unreasonably crazy".... :lol:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

CB

Bo: '' I'm gonna live in it, I'm gonna eat in it, and I'm gonna make sweet love to it! ''
Luke: '' You mean make sweet love IN it. ''
Bo: '' No, I'm going to have sex with it. ''

:lol:

CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Brock Samson

I'm watching it and I can relate pretty well  :shruggy: - but the furthest I'll ever go is to pat her hot, smoothly grained dash affectionaly and slowly run hot soapy water over every lusious curve and scallop  :drool5:  nook and cranny and depression using only the cleanest and softest of towels and,.  oh?.. Oh?.. Is the microphone on?..

:leaving:

http://jalopnik.com/391943/car-fuckers-documented-by-channel-5-horseman-number-4-also-spotted

Ponch ®

That younger kid seems like he's just confused. The old guy, though, is just insane.

BTW - I thought it was funny that this particular documentary aired sandwiched in between Top Gear episodes. :laugh:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Forza

Yeah I heard about it and watched it. Pretty messed up! Some strange, strange people out there...

Ponch ®

For those that missed it, most of it is on YouTube.

Arthu®

I just watched it on youtube and I am astonished, the old guy is a little off base. What I wonder though doesn't he see doing it with those other cars as cheating on this beetle? The young guy as Ponch said is just very confused :S.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

89MOPAR

We watched it , funny stuff.   Would have liked to seen the Eiffel tower episode.
  Sad thing is that crazy old coot probably is on social security disability....
   and yes, his Beetle should be pissed !
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

jb666

I was in the other room working out when I heard my wife and daughter CRACKING UP... I went in the room to see what was going on and they had that show on.. I couldn't believe that old(er) guy. He was a FREAK...  :o