News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BULLRUN 2 - Veiwer Thread **BEWARE - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

Started by TruckDriver, February 19, 2009, 10:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

The VW guys did do a great job lasting as long as they did :yesnod:

And yes, it should be quit the show next week.

I don't care which team wins as long as it is not the Avalanch guys :eek2:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dodgecharger-fan

I'm still not getting the new format.

They go from start to a checkpoint to the finish line (only one checkpoint this week) and the first one to the finish isn't necessarily the winner?

If they were doing each leg separately, it would make more sense, but they seem to be grabbing their slips and going. No rest in between and resetting the clock, etc.

They are basically racing from start to finish, hitting the checkpoints along the way, but it's still a start to finish race.

If they are leaving something out in the edits, then they shouldn't have. Some of the results make you wonder if they're manipulating things to add some drama. ( I don't care if they are or not, just make it all make sense - at a bare minimum.)

justin1987

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on April 24, 2009, 04:11:40 PM
I'm still not getting the new format.

They go from start to a checkpoint to the finish line (only one checkpoint this week) and the first one to the finish isn't necessarily the winner?

If they were doing each leg separately, it would make more sense, but they seem to be grabbing their slips and going. No rest in between and resetting the clock, etc.

They are basically racing from start to finish, hitting the checkpoints along the way, but it's still a start to finish race.

If they are leaving something out in the edits, then they shouldn't have. Some of the results make you wonder if they're manipulating things to add some drama. ( I don't care if they are or not, just make it all make sense - at a bare minimum.)

Everyone starts at a different time. I think there is a 10 minute gap between the starting times.

dodgecharger-fan

Ah! I must have missed that at the beginning. I haven't seen nor heard about it in the show so far. Thanks. Now it makes more sense.

Big Sugar

I'm not enjoying the show as much as I did the first season, They added way too much "CORN" all that posturing and holding responce time is not what true car guys want to see, It's almost like Tyra Banks is hosing the show.
Speed messed it up big time.
Too Bad it's a Lame Duck now!

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

dodgecharger-fan

I agree. I'm not enjoying it as much. My wife is! SHE remembers to put it on at 10 on Thursday. Right about when I'm ready to give up on TV and go to bed because I'm bored.

She's watching Dancing With The Stars right now... and just finished watching American Idol (okay I watched this one, too).

What's that tell ya, though?   :D

69bronzeT5

Season finale tonight- who do you think is gonna win? :popcrn:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

keepat

justin1987

TruckDriver

Yup, like we figured a few weeks ago. The commercial gave it away. I'm happy though :2thumbs:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

SuperCharger

I guess likely now team evo will be going public with their lawsuit against the bullrun.

69bronzeT5

71ChallengeHer

69bronzeT5

Steve P.

Quote from: SuperCharger on April 30, 2009, 10:08:08 PM
I guess likely now team evo will be going public with their lawsuit against the bullrun.

Was that the idiot that wasted the car into a concrete block??  I could NOT stand that ball sack. :eyes:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Steve P. on April 30, 2009, 10:17:46 PM

Was that the idiot that wasted the car into a concrete block??

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

SuperCharger

Quote from: Steve P. on April 30, 2009, 10:17:46 PM

Was that the idiot that wasted the car into a concrete block??  I could NOT stand that ball sack. :eyes:
yeah he's apparently suing the show for the fact that they crashed. He blames the crash completely on the show and is whining and throwing a tantrum about it.

Steve P.

Well he certainly struck me as a (blame the other guy) type of jerk.

The more incredible thing to me is that he actually "HAD" a friend that let him drive his car. Or even had a friend to begin with!!!  My bet is that his parents pay his rent so he won't come back home.....  :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TruckDriver

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 30, 2009, 10:16:53 PM
Actually, I love that car. It sounds soooo sweet :drool5: ;)

I love the sound of supercharger's. Screw nos & turbos. :yesnod:
PETE