News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Steel dash frame?

Started by SuperCharger, April 23, 2009, 05:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperCharger

Does anyone have a photo? maybe some dimensions? I've always liked the 68 charger rallye dash and I think it would look alot better in my 68 dart then the current dash. Anyone?

Hemidog

SuperCharger

to rich for my blood. I have a sheetmetal bender and can fab my own.

Long Island RT

$100 is cheap compared to all the parts you'll have to bolt to it.

if you want nice dash pads and a decent cluster your looking @ ATLEAST $1000. (if you could even find them)
1969 Dodge Charger RT Restomod<br />Triple Black, 512 stroker, Tremec TKO600 5-speed<br />2005 Dodge Magnum RT - Brilliant Black - Lowered

SuperCharger

Quote from: Long Island RT on April 23, 2009, 04:08:39 PM
$100 is cheap compared to all the parts you'll have to bolt to it.

if you want nice dash pads and a decent cluster your looking @ ATLEAST $1000. (if you could even find them)

not planning on bolt on. I like the look never said I'd be building it from factory parts.

Long Island RT

I'm not sure what you mean?  Just the cluster area or the entire dash?

I have my dash out of my car so if you want some measurements, I'll be glad to help.  Just let me know exactly what you need.
1969 Dodge Charger RT Restomod<br />Triple Black, 512 stroker, Tremec TKO600 5-speed<br />2005 Dodge Magnum RT - Brilliant Black - Lowered

SuperCharger

I'm going to end up custom fabbing mine out of sheet aluminum and the rest of the panelling I'll end up fabbing myself out of fiberglass and probably get that covered in material. If you could get me just some rough estimation dimensions on the height of the dash and that little lip that extends and preferably the angles of the metal(close is fine) that would be awesome thanks