News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone else?

Started by BIRD67, February 17, 2009, 07:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIRD67

Here are some more..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

WingCharger

BIRD67

The locomotive 405 is an RS1, it is almost 60! It is still used up in North Walpole NH.. Anyways, shortly I will be uploading some pics of my hometown in it's former glory..The tracks were ripped up in 1988..:sigh:
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

BIRD67

Wing, most these are of the Deisel Yard Switchers, my favorite kind! :2thumbs:

WingCharger

BIRD67

No prob!

WingCharger

BIRD67

If I can find them, I have some pictures of the Big Boy up in North Walpole NH, that is where Steamtown used to be located..

WingCharger

BIRD67

Nice! Baldwin made some pretty good locomotives but finding parts for them were a Bitch!

WingCharger

BIRD67

I think Baldwin phased out around 1961 or so..

WingCharger

derailed

I use to see the VTR bring that 801 into Whitehall alot when I was up there waiting to make the gas train swap with them.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: BB1 on February 17, 2009, 08:54:44 PM
I work for the railroad, I HATE TRAINS!  :eek2:

Me too! I used to like them! Now I HATE THEM!

Todd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: BB1 on February 18, 2009, 07:35:25 PM
It pays the bills man.
I enjoy the work, but I could do without the BS everyday.

Ask Todd, he'll tell you the same thing.   :slap:

YUP!

Todd

derailed

Quote from: Todd Wilson on April 26, 2009, 09:14:59 PM

Todd

I just hate the aholes that I work for, but all the class 1s are pretty much the same. Cut all the jobs and then blame crews when shit doesnt get over the road.

mauve66

Quote from: derailed on April 26, 2009, 09:27:28 PM

Todd

I just hate the aholes that I work for, but all the class 1s are pretty much the same. Cut all the jobs and then blame crews when shit doesnt get over the road.

Todd

over the road, all trains do is BLOCK the roads :hah: :hah: :hah:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Todd Wilson

Todd

Yup!  But I have now reached the point in my career where I am starting to not give a F.  Most of the boss's have never even worked on the railroad. Hire right out of college and then tell me how to do things. I tell who ever what ever I think nowadays.  Some new boss or a Superintendent or director.

Todd