News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HI GUY'S MISS ME ???????

Started by daytonalo, April 19, 2009, 09:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I have been very busy working on cust cars as well as my Shit . I decided to go back to a stock Firewall on my Daytona and over restored my 94 2500 Diesel in Viper red , made into a sport , remove all glass , weather strip , moved bed to paint , stripped it and painted viper red all in ten days . Full bore on 32 Skater on Mon

Larry

daytonalo

more shit

daytonalo

again , more shit

Ghoste

The truck looks good, but if you are about to start Skater season doesn't that mean this will be your last post until next October?

daytonalo

Thanks!!! The truck was a 1600.00 Craigslist special !!! I have as total of 3 k in  this truck , 315 HP and 650 FT lbs  @ 1750 RPM . I can take a hint , I will go back into Hibernation

Larry 

Ghoste

Not a hint at all, just an observation based on the last few seasons.  ;)  On the plus side, this time you aren't trying to sell off the Charger just as boating season begins.

daytonalo

Not going to sell , it will be put on on back burner until next winter , on a lighter note I think I found my Daytona Color . Viper Red !!!

Ghoste

It'd make a nice match with the truck.  :2thumbs:

daytonalo

Everyone who has viewed my Hunk of Shit really likes the color

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

daytonalo

I specialize in polishing Turds

Ghoste

Too bad you weren't closer then because I'd have a lot of work for you.  :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on April 19, 2009, 10:03:10 PM
Not going to sell , it will be put on on back burner until next winter , on a lighter note I think I found my Daytona Color . Viper Red !!!
my daytona clone is viper red also , we can be twins   :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :scared:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

hey Larry

the truck looks good . i painted my 39 coupe . 2002 viper red . i luv that color.

i see you not running a heater core in your daytona . think twice about that .  :scratchchin: 440's like to run hot . by not running a heater core you are cutting the amount of anti freeze in your system . you are actually making your cooling system smaller .Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Ghoste

And you know. more than once I've flipped a heater on in traffic in a big block Mopar to utilize it as an emergency radiator auxiliary cooler.

BigBlockSam

QuoteAnd you know. more than once I've flipped a heater on in traffic in a big block Mopar to utilize it as an emergency radiator auxiliary cooler.

me too :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

daytonalo

Rene,

You don't know me very well,I always think outside the box!!! I'm running a hidden hvac system , entering and exit down low on firewall /floor seam . And will mount compressor down low with lines run down low on frame rails

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on April 20, 2009, 10:37:33 AM
QuoteAnd you know. more than once I've flipped a heater on in traffic in a big block Mopar to utilize it as an emergency radiator auxiliary cooler.

me too :cheers:
and it works , it will bring the temp right back down .  Your sweating your ass off in the car but the engine will run cooler .

Ghoste

Yeah, but I'd sooner sweat my ass off in the car than sweat my ass off at work doing some overtime to pay for a big block meltdown. :lol:

That's gonna be slick looking underhood with the hidden lines Larry.

daytonalo

Thanks guys !!! See you next winter !!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big:

WingCharger

I like the Cummins emblem in the grille like that! :drool5: :drool5:

daytonalo

pettybird

that's an awesome $1600 clist score! 

daytonalo

Yea but I put a 10 k paint job on it !!! Well that is what a cust would pay

BigBlockSam

Quote10 k

thats funny , looks like the $300 paint job i did on my truck . i painted it myself . i wouldn't pay 10k for any paint job.

daytonalo

The big difference over here is we don't apply paint with a roller !!!!or finish cars in black primer !!! :icon_smile_big:

BigBlockSam

Quoteor finish cars in black primer

that's why its cool . at least my daytona's on the road .  :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on April 21, 2009, 03:28:13 PM
Quoteor finish cars in black primer

that's why its cool . at least my daytona's on the road .  :nana:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:   much easier to drive them when they run

pettybird

Quote from: daytonalo on April 21, 2009, 09:19:56 AM
The big difference over here is we don't apply paint with a roller !!!!or finish cars in black primer !!! :icon_smile_big:

psh.  Tremclad FTW.