News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Challenger R/T in Summit catalog

Started by General_01, April 18, 2009, 08:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Back N Black

Daytona R/T SE

I HATE IT !  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Pimp my ride strikes again !  :apimp:

Where's the 32 TV's ?  :shruggy:

It NEEDS to have 32 TV's  :apimp:

I know there's an aquarium full of goldfish in that thing somewhere  :scope:

FlatbackFanatic

not my choice of wheels, but I like it. :drool5:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

moparstuart

I like it too just hang up the free center fold poster up in my garage ,   when did the  500 hemi come out ?  new one ??????  summit only ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

General_01

The car has been around for a few years. I found another website that gives engine component details.

http://digigraphics.opticwind.com/carfacts.html
496 stroker
4-speed

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

I've seen it before too I think, in one of the Mopar mags maybe? 

Brock Samson

the trailer that Bob bought to take this Challenger to those far away car shows belonged to Ronnie Sox. "I told him I'd buy it if he autographed it," Bob says as he shows off the big signature on the cabinets inside.
  Bob had the Challenger on the car show scene for about 5 years. One day, he came in second to a car that just shouldn't have taken place over the Challenger. Bob took a look at his car, and at the winning car, and made a to-do list so that wouldn't happen again: interior, wheels, AirRide suspension.
Bob and the Challenger have been taking the car show circuit by storm. The list of awards goes on for miles with dozens of Best in Class awards from ISCA-judged shows across the Midwest, but they don't stop there. At the 2008 Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas, NV, Bob took home the prestigious World's Ultimate Mopar award sponsored by Barrett-Jackson, plus Best of Show, and the Mopar Muscle Editor's Choice Award. Well done Bob.

definatly street driven, 'n done on a modest budget..  :lol:

General_01

Modest budget... :smilielol:

Modest must be synonymous with unlimited. :smilielol:
496 stroker
4-speed