News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Random Act Of Kindness......Free Stuff....Round Two!!!

Started by lilwendal, April 16, 2009, 07:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdiesel33

lilwendal rules!!!! Not only can he refurb instrument clusters like nobody's business, but is also very generous. Very nice gesture.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

mikesbbody

ryan053

lilwendal

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on April 16, 2009, 09:31:44 PM
I would like the gas cap and trim ring if you still have them please....
Yours...PM me your shipping info.

runningman

b5blue

May I ask for the arm rest bases Please...Thank-YOU!  :cheers:

69charger2002

gotta say mike pretty unbelievable gesture there!.. may i please have a refurbished cluster please?? kidding.. honestly this may start a trend i think i may do the same thingwith a few items i'll never use
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

lilwendal

Quote from: b5blue on April 17, 2009, 06:56:49 AM
May I ask for the arm rest bases Please...Thank-YOU!  :cheers:
Done.  I'll respond to your PM

lilwendal

Quote from: 69charger2002 on April 17, 2009, 07:32:54 AM
gotta say mike pretty unbelievable gesture there!.. may i please have a refurbished cluster please?? kidding.. honestly this may start a trend i think i may do the same thingwith a few items i'll never use
trav
Well heres the thing.  Tired of moving stuff around I'll never use. Most of it is stuff I go new with on the cars.  And I'm loathing selling things on Ebay anymore.  I just feel so violated after I see what they rape me on for fees.  Rather give it away.  I know some out there strugle to get a driver type car together so I figure instead of tossing it do this.

I'll ship on Wed. all the items chosen.  That way I can do it from work so my future ex employer can help  'donate' to the cause.  :D

Working in the shed today again so round two tonight. ;D

chargerkid01

I don'y need anything just wanted to say thanks its car people like you who keep me coming back :cheers: :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: chargerkid01 on April 17, 2009, 09:17:02 AM
I don'y need anything just wanted to say thanks its car people like you who keep me coming back :cheers: :cheers:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
  awesome gesture 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

CB

Quote from: moparstuart on April 17, 2009, 10:39:30 AM
Quote from: chargerkid01 on April 17, 2009, 09:17:02 AM
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
  awesome gesture 

+1

cool guy :coolgleamA:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Hudson Hornet !

I am kind of new here, but from what I have seen, there are an awesome group of people on this site. I am a new auto body teacher in a section of the country that has had rough going for the last several years. One of my projects for the school is to restore a vehicle in the shop that would not only give the school something to show off, but it is something for the students to take some pride in as well. To start things off I have found a very clapped out 68 charger as the basis for our project. Would I be out of line to see if some of the members on this board might have some items to help us out? This car needs alot, but it is a very good starting point for our students. When the car is finished, I plan to have signage made to let the public know who donated what, and the car will be displayed at all of our local shows as well as Carlisle and Hershey. What do you think? Am I out of line, or is this something that might work?
You've never heard of a Hudson hornet ? !

mikepmcs

Not out of line at all, IMO.  Anything that keeps these youngsters off the street and teaches them something besides watching TV/myspace/cell phones/video games, etc.....for 24 HOURS A DAY is ok in my book.
You might want to start your own threads in the body section/engine section, etc.. when you get to those parts. :Twocents:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Hudson Hornet !

Thanks! I kind of hated to ask for stuff because I felt like it was begging, but we can't afford to do it any other way. I will start the proper threads when I can figure out just what we need. Once again, thanks, and If I can help anyone else, I will be more than happy to do so!! If anyone wants to get in touch with me, shoot me an e-mail at dburt@vtc1.org  My name is Darrin Burt and I teach autobody at the Venango Tech Center in Oil City, Pa. Thanks! :2thumbs:
You've never heard of a Hudson hornet ? !

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Hudson Hornet ! on April 17, 2009, 11:54:32 AM
Thanks! I kind of hated to ask for stuff because I felt like it was begging, but we can't afford to do it any other way. I will start the proper threads when I can figure out just what we need. Once again, thanks, and If I can help anyone else, I will be more than happy to do so!! If anyone wants to get in touch with me, shoot me an e-mail at dburt@vtc1.org  My name is Darrin Burt and I teach autobody at the Venango Tech Center in Oil City, Pa. Thanks! :2thumbs:

I'm with you on that....I hated asking for parts because it seemed like I was begging. :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Fitz73Chrgr

lilwendal...you're one hell of a guy! 
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

69*F5*SE

mopar_nut_440_6

This is a very kind gesture.   :cheers:

Thank you,

James
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

Silver R/T

That's very kind of you, we need more people like you.
I wish I could've got those valve covers before I've bought mine. Except Ive got chrome ones
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

CB

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 17, 2009, 01:05:17 PM
I'm with you on that....I hated asking for parts because it seemed like I was begging. :yesnod:

Weren't you?  :scratchchin: :nana:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69bronzeT5

Quote from: CB on April 17, 2009, 05:25:15 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 17, 2009, 01:05:17 PM

Weren't you?  :scratchchin: :nana:

Nah, I just asked around. :)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

lilwendal

Alright here we go again.
68 gas cap #2 with 2 rings. 
Rear backers for upper panels.
Set for rear window headliner.
Two right side vinyl top checks all studs intact.
68 2 barrel cleaner.  The first one I pictured yesterday is 318 I believe.

I'm not going to list shipping costs.  tell me you want something and I'll send it USPS the cheapest route.  When you get it just shoot me back whatever the postage label says.  That way theres no guessing postage.  I just hope everyone pays me the shipping back.  :smilielol:

lilwendal

Old holley spread bore carb
Pair of restorable bucket seat headrests.
pair second gen hood hinges
Console set