News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Random Act Of Kindness......Free Stuff....Round Two!!!

Started by lilwendal, April 16, 2009, 07:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_nut_440_6

I would be interested in the 68 Charger fuel caps if they are not spoken for.

Cheers James
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

CB

Quote from: Troy on April 17, 2009, 10:19:50 PM
Can I get those rear backing panels? I'm missing mine for whatever reason.

Troy

seems a lot of guys are missing them, like I do  :rotz:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

twinscrew698

If fuel lines still available i can use them PLEASE!!!

lilwendal

Quote from: Troy on April 17, 2009, 10:19:50 PM
Can I get those rear backing panels? I'm missing mine for whatever reason.

Troy

Yours Troy

lilwendal

Quote from: mopar_nut_440_6 on April 18, 2009, 02:29:17 AM

Cheers James

James both are spoken for.....Sorry..But I'm still sorting though boxes today.

lilwendal

Troy

Quote from: lilwendal on April 18, 2009, 08:06:06 AM
Quote from: mopar_nut_440_6 on April 18, 2009, 02:29:17 AM

Cheers James

James both are spoken for.....Sorry..But I'm still sorting though boxes today.
I may have a cap or two - let me dig around in the garage today.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69charger2002

just a bump. anyone get their goodies yet??   :cheers:
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

lilwendal

Guys most everythings been sent.  If life gets anymore hectic for me right now I swear.....
Took me a while to round up all the boxes and packing material at my favorite price of free.
Anyways all thats still here to go out is the two going to Canada.... Travis's headliner keepers and Dan's hinges.
No particular order of  things just when I found a box for that part it got boxed.
Those last few items will ship Thursday and everyone should be covered.
Side note.......I've only been reiimbursed for shipping for 3 of the many items sent. 
Maybe others are as busy as me :shruggy:  I want to have a round 3 but need to be covered for shipping all thats gone out first.

69*F5*SE

Wendal, you're one hell of a guy I gotta tell ya.  You've earned your wings brother.   :2thumbs:

Foreman72

anything new kicking around? i just came across this thread :lol:

thanks so much...
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikepmcs

Ok fellas, let's get him paid now.   :2thumbs:

Quote from: lilwendal on May 05, 2009, 01:46:36 PM

Side note.......I've only been reiimbursed for shipping for 3 of the many items sent. 
Maybe others are as busy as me :shruggy:  I want to have a round 3 but need to be covered for shipping all thats gone out first.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

C_stripes

I will get mine out ASAP. Like a dumb ass, I have been to pre occupied by my Duster, school, work, and my other activities. Shipping will be on its way. lilwedal, can you please PM me your address?

captnsim

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

mikepmcs

Curious to know how the payments are coming lilwendal?? :popcrn:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BLUE68RT4ME

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 11, 2009, 05:08:04 PM

Me too.  This is an awesome thing.  The biggest reason it isn't more common is because quite often people get taken advantage of.  Don't let this become one of those situations.  If Wendal gets fully paid, then once I'm done with mine I'll be putting some of my left-overs up here too... so, anyone not paid in full, pay up now and you'll keep this going for everyone!   :drive:
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

lilwendal

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 11, 2009, 05:08:04 PM

Well honestly there are a few straglers but I for sure know how busy life can get and a 5.00 shipping payment is the last thing you think of. I'd like to think thats where things are.  I'm really not worried and will be doing another round this weekend of stuff I've placed aside now that my own life is settling down.

I recieved the email you see below today and was really moved to let others see the caliber of individuals this site attracts and hopefully retains. The next email in my box was a Paypal payment from him for 20.00. I'm sure he will not appreciate his identity posted so it isn't and please do not ask.
I'm sure he will read this and I've also sent an email directly to his Paypal email address. And yes I've reversed his Paypal payment.  The 2 reason....I have no doubt that it will not be required. And second I knew the risks of not requiring shipping payment costs up front and times are tough for some out there.  Thats why I started the thread.
Hell the stuff I posted wasn't NOS by any means but for those with nothing...It gets them by till something better comes along. Its worth it to me to even cover the shipping knowing the parts going to use instead of getting trashed.
Probably Saturday...Round three.
And to the sender below....... :cheers:

I'm a newer member of DC.com and I came across the Random Acts thread yesterday, when I came to the fifth page and read you were out the shipping as a result of your generosity I was disappointed. In fact I couldn't stop thinking about it, questions like, can you trust people to keep their word, and are people basically good or bad came to mind. Much like yourself I want to believe that people are basically good and do keep their word.

At that point I decided that one random act deserves another.

I will assume responsibility for the money you are out for shipping. I don't have a lot of money, but I will pay you $20 a month until you tell me it's right, starting today. I'm not doing this to facilitate round three, or because I need anything. I'm doing this because people have helped me out too, and it would be too great a price to pay to allow anyone who is that generous to get turned off to helping people.

With Respect,

C_stripes

That's awesome that someone would do that. You both are great people. Thanks again for the parts.

Jeremy

chargerkid01

I appreciate guys and girls (because we do not know who the other person is) Like you, It folks like that, that should be role models. :cheers: :2thumbs:

BLUE68RT4ME

Whomever the guy is that made that offer, hats off to you.  Feel free to PM me, you are the kind of person, along with Wendal, that a guy wants as a friend.  Kudos!

:cheers:
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

69bronzeT5

Just got back from a week long vacation. Going to pick up the parts at the post office tomorrow and then I'll send your money right out :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic