News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I think this is needed!

Started by BIRD67, April 15, 2009, 01:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIRD67

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to say I'M SORRY! I'm sorry for acting like a douchebag on the thread, and to some, I'm sorry I even posted the thread!! It got out of hand way too quick and my replies were way out of line! I am sorry if I called anybody names and I am sorry if I cursed at anyone. I should have not acted that way, I guess that that was the inner child in me acting up.. I'm 15, so I'm still learning! The subject did offend me A LITTLE BIT, but what really got under my skin was when people started talking smack about my mother and I, no matter what, I won't tolerate that.. I go through alot, and I'm sure you guys do too, but please, let's put this behind us and act our age..

I have decided that I should probably take a break from here, not because of you guys, bueel it is the right thing to do.. I just want to thank all the guys who responded matureely and I want to thank you guys for being soo nice, considering that you put up with my BS!

Later, Zach
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Forza

No problem Zach, live and learn. Good to see you post this,  :cheers:.

Brock Samson

:2thumbs: i think your cool to post this, and like i said after reading the two 666 guys' threads i was wondering about it too,..
i think your actually welcome here anytime, we just like to have fun and cut loose every once in a while,..
if givin half a reason...  

call out the thugs, it's a DOGPILE!  :icon_smile_wink:

Dans 68

Zack,

Post when and what you want. This post smacks of maturity, something which is learned over time and experience. Just keep at it. And re-read what you want to post before you hit that 'ole post button. Lord knows I do.   :yesnod:  That saves a lot of re-writes. :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  Dan, you actually  :ohhthesarcasm: :insertsarcasm: :sarcasmalert: read  your posts?..  :ahum:

I've found the members here can be just as generous and kind as they can be sarcastic.. if not more so..

moparstuart

Quote from: BIRD67 on April 15, 2009, 01:51:24 PM
Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to say I'M SORRY! I'm sorry for acting like a douchebag on the thread, and to some, I'm sorry I even posted the thread!! It got out of hand way too quick and my replies were way out of line! I am sorry if I called anybody names and I am sorry if I cursed at anyone. I should have not acted that way, I guess that that was the inner child in me acting up.. I'm 15, so I'm still learning! The subject did offend me A LITTLE BIT, but what really got under my skin was when people started talking smack about my mother and I, no matter what, I won't tolerate that.. I go through alot, and I'm sure you guys do too, but please, let's put this behind us and act our age..

I have decided that I should probably take a break from here, not because of you guys, bueel it is the right thing to do.. I just want to thank all the guys who responded matureely and I want to thank you guys for being soo nice, considering that you put up with my BS!

Later, Zach
way to man up good job
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 15, 2009, 02:09:19 PM
  :scratchchin:  Dan, you actually  :ohhthesarcasm: :insertsarcasm: :sarcasmalert: read  your posts?..  :ahum:

I've found the members here can be just as generous and kind as they can be sarcastic.. if not more so..

Hah! Yes, I do. And then I re-read them. And then I re-read them again. That's why I was not the first responder to Zach's thread. But I only read them only up until I hit the "post" button. Then they are in the pubic (sic) domain...  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

RAWPWR

Zach,
you are very articulate and seem to be a genuine good kid...keep it up, we all are still learing in life  :icon_smile_big: if you think you know it all like a teenager does..oops sorry just a joke, but to be serious, every day we learn, to be better or decide not to be better. I actually enjoyed your post and most of the first responces. geo
68 R/T Charger 440<br />00 Dakota

bigcountry

Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

Brock Samson

the thread bird started, asking why two members had "666" in their name, has been deleted, it started simple enough, one member said it was the address of his favorite childhood home,.. then it grew into a discussion of the numbers as an offensive gesture... with some good feedback from some members, but someone said something about someones mother, then someone used a swear word... and by the third page it grewwwww into a brawl general lee style of simply EPIC Panoramic and BIBLICAL Proportions with lots of pictures of the devil references to Satan and more photos of weepy babies,.. etc... etc... which IMO was a great improvement of what had grown into a general lee tiresome yawner of a thread...  :-\
Now I tried to reign the offenders in and provide a measure of sanity in what had become a shameful exercise in poor judgement and even more questionable taste,.. but alas no, "somefolks:whistling: like a festering boil on society which they apparently take great pride and hedonistic pleasure in acting like juvenile bullies in a Jr. High locker room carried the thread now completely out-of control into Satans' dark abyss of excess...

the mods discovered it however after the swear words and offensive picture contributions...
and deleted it this morning...
   in short, you missed a great thread as only done by DC.com...  :lol:
God I love this place.  :cheers:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 15, 2009, 03:22:25 PM
the thread bird started, asking why two members had "666" in their name, has been deleted, it started simple enough, one member said it was the address of his favorite childhood home,.. then it grew into a discussion of the numbers as an offensive gesture... with some good feedback from some members, but someone said something about someones mother, then someone used a swear word... and by the third page it grewwwww into a brawl general lee style of simply EPIC Panoramic and BIBLICAL Proportions with lots of pictures of the devil references to Satan and more photos of weepy babies,.. etc... etc... which IMO was a great improvement of what had grown into a general lee tiresome yawner of a thread...  :-\
Now I tried to reign the offenders in and provide a measure of sanity in what had become a shameful exercise in poor judgement and even more questionable taste,.. but alas no, "somefolks:whistling: like a festering boil on society which they apparently take great pride and hedonistic pleasure in acting like juvenile bullies in a Jr. High locker room carried the thread now completely out-of control into Satans' dark abyss of excess...

the mods discovered it however after the swear words and offensive picture contributions...
and deleted it this morning...
   in short, you missed a great thread as only done by DC.com...  :lol:
God I love this place.  :cheers:

In other words, a good time was had by all...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Magnumcharger

Huh?
How did I miss this?
Shit.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Ghoste

It could have been worse, remember on the old site when those two clowns used to tag team anyone foolish enough to even just leave the doors unlocked, let alone wide open like what happened here?  What were their names again, Maverick and Iceman or something like that?  :icon_smile_wink:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ghoste on April 15, 2009, 03:49:46 PM
It could have been worse, remember on the old site when those two clowns used to tag team anyone foolish enough to even just leave the doors unlocked, let alone wide open like what happened here?  What were their names again, Maverick and Iceman or something like that?  :icon_smile_wink:

Oh yeah...I remember those two faegs.  :icon_smile_wink:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Foreman72

:cheers: good call bro...right thing to do... :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Ponch ®

Quote from: Foreman72 on April 15, 2009, 03:57:44 PM
:cheers: good call bro...right thing to do... :2thumbs:

yeah, btw, way to man up.  :2thumbs:

And remember...don't get too worked up over this sort of thing.

Ghoste

Really Bird67 don't sweat it, let it all go and you'll soon see it's like any other group.  Some back and forth but for the most part everyone is on the same program.

tan top

:cheers:     good on ya Zach ............. :2thumbs:   ........ :yesnod:  now lets change the subject  :yesnod:  ..whats the latest on the slant 6 Dart  :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Brock Samson

HEY! This thread is about ME!!

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ghoste on April 15, 2009, 04:02:52 PM
Whatever happened to them?  I thought I heard something about one being forced into international exile by his parents or something and then giving up his life of comedy for a suit and a tie and a real job with all the benefits and headaches.  Someone also told me something about the other one having to enter the witness protection program after testifying about a drive-by at a Yuks-Yuks.  There were rumors he was going into the "business" with cousin Stevie but I think that was all bs.

ummm you lost me there, but ok.

Ghoste

Yeah, it derailed on me.  There was a whole bigger mythology starting to form in my little peabrain Ponch and it vanished somewhere between conception and post.  I think I'll just go back and take it out and let the thing wander back to whatever else it was thats going on.

WingCharger

Why do BIRD67's posts always for some reason go off topic quickly? :scratchchin:

BIRD67

Quote from: WingCharger on April 15, 2009, 04:18:12 PM
Why do BIRD67's posts always for some reason go off topic quickly? :scratchchin:

That is a great question! I have been wondering that as well!!!  :brickwall:
As for the Dart, hopefully I will have pics of it this Sunday, I couldn't get any last Sunday because Rod (current owner) had family over from California.. I hope this Sunday!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

tan top

:sorry:   :cryin: ;)

Quote from: BIRD67 on April 15, 2009, 04:35:13 PM

That is a great question! I have been wondering that as well!!!  :brickwall:
As for the Dart, hopefully I will have pics of it this Sunday, I couldn't get any last Sunday because Rod (current owner) had family over from California.. I hope this Sunday!

cool :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html