News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird Mailbox

Started by nitrometal, April 14, 2009, 01:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitrometal

Here's the appropriate mailbox to get your DSAC or Winged Warrior newsletters in!  I think he did a great job!!!   :2thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320358652922&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Does anyone live in an area safe enough that this mailbox would stay out in front of their house for more than a couple of days?
If so, I want to live there.  ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

mauve66

who has a mailbox in front of their house anymore, the postal rates keep going up and the box keeps getting farther away
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ChgrSteve67

Couple of Days???

Wouldn't last but maybe an hour at the most.

oldcarnut

Thats pretty neat.  I wonder what it would look like with a wing to raise for aeromail :D?  Where I live everyone has to have the same looking black mailbox.  It would be nice to see some creativity like that.

Chargerrtforme

Quote from: hotrod98 on April 14, 2009, 05:24:24 PM
Does anyone live in an area safe enough that this mailbox would stay out in front of their house for more than a couple of days?
If so, I want to live there.  ;D
Well come on over to my neighborhood then.

Ghoste

Count your blessings then because there aren't many places left like that.  I live in a nearly crime free neighbourhood and I know that sucker wouldn't last long.  The vandals would be on it like flies on stink.

It is a cool looking box though.

ChgrSteve67

I would make a stand for it, put it inside the house (Somewhere near the kitchen) and after I got the days mail, put the mail that was for the rest of the house members in it.

mauve66

Quote from: Ghoste on April 15, 2009, 08:30:16 AM
I live in a nearly crime free neighbourhood   The vandals would be on it like flies on stink.

isn't this a contradicition of terms or are you refering to TRUE crime, not just PETTY crime>>>>>>>
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Ghoste

Yeah I mean theft, drugs, guns, whatever.  The vandals I'm talking about are bored teenagers not old enough to drive.

mauve66

:2thumbs:

great, what are they gonna do when they get transportation................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment