News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast and the Furious 5 is Given the Greenlight

Started by justin1987, April 14, 2009, 12:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

maxwellwedge

mauve66

better than a jap motor in a mustang, even if its a furd it didn't deserve that......................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ChgrSteve67

I figure they are going to start riding crotch rockets soon.

Or Italian sports cars?

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mauve66

aren't the streets in Brazil narrow like old country europe?? wont get a big block dodge in there anywhere..........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

72chargerSE

WingCharger

Foreman72

just as long as there is as much muscle in this one as in 4 then i'll be happy...you can only stretch this thing out so far tho
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mikesbbody

richard pettys 73

Quote from: Foreman72 on April 14, 2009, 06:34:17 PM
just as long as there is as much muscle in this one as in 4 then i'll be happy...you can only stretch this thing out so far tho

:iagree: :iagree:
YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

69charger2002

if you were a producer and those numbers came in for the first 2 weeks of release on a movie(over $100 mil already). wouldn't YOU milk it for all it's worth? hey it could be called "revenge of the ricers" 1-5.. at least it has a lot of muscle in it, and props to a charger. i could think of a million worse movies to have a 5th sequel made of it.
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

CB

Quote from: 69charger2002 on April 15, 2009, 11:45:27 AM
if you were a producer and those numbers came in for the first 2 weeks of release on a movie(over $100 mil already). wouldn't YOU milk it for all it's worth?

:iagree: totally!

I know I would if I was the producer :yesnod:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Ghoste

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."