News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Penguins of Madagascar: I love these guys

Started by bull, April 13, 2009, 10:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred68

HA! I totally love these guys also. I remember seeing Madagascar for the first time and thinking the penguins were alot of the reason the movie was successful. I'm seeing Madagascar in rotation on TV alot lately also. Good movie, adult humor, child humor good movie!  :2thumbs:
ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS! That line cracks me up!
:cheers:

Hemidog

I love the penguins aswell, they saved the madagascar movies for me.
I've seen this clip too many times, also love the old lady!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYDQvM-sPdw

Oh, and Boston!  :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

Yep, good stuff. 

Another good show is Shawn the Sheep.  http://www.shaunthesheep.com/  You can find it on the disney channel at 6:50am every morning Central time.  We never miss it!   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

NYCMille

Bull - that totally made my day! Thanks man!  :icon_smile_big:

Foreman72

the 2nd Madagascar the penguins were working with the monkeys (who are also stikin hilarious) to iron out the monkey's contracts for working...the monkeys said they wanted maternity leave

Now...about maternity leave,"
"Maternity leave? (looks under table) You're a male!"

i died... :smilielol:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

bull

Quote from: NYCMille on April 14, 2009, 02:56:33 PM
Bull - that totally made my day! Thanks man!  :icon_smile_big:

:2thumbs:

Quote from: Hemidog on April 14, 2009, 07:02:50 AM
I love the penguins aswell, they saved the madagascar movies for me.
I've seen this clip too many times, also love the old lady!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYDQvM-sPdw

Oh, and Boston!  :icon_smile_big:

I paused the movie when they popped in that 8 track and it says Boston right on it. :icon_smile_big: Then I had to dig out my Boston cassette to play the whole song for my girls. That started a whole inventory session where I was finding tapes of ZZ Top, Y&T, Warrant, etc.

bigred68

PocketThunder

Quote from: Foreman72 on April 14, 2009, 05:48:48 PM
the 2nd Madagascar the penguins were working with the monkeys (who are also stikin hilarious) to iron out the monkey's contracts for working...the monkeys said they wanted maternity leave

Now...about maternity leave,"
"Maternity leave? (looks under table) You're a male!"

i died... :smilielol:

Yep, that was one of the best parts!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."