News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Disneyland

Started by charger Downunder, April 10, 2009, 05:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger Downunder

My wife and two of my kids are of to Disneyland in LA,they leave in two days and are there for 9 days.
What is the weather like this time of year, need too now how cold or hot have clothes to pack.
thanks
Steve
[/quote]

b5blue

Check out NOAA website  if you go to satellite, then GOSE you can see the whole east coast and much of the Pacific ocean.(like your in a spaceship) That way you can see whats there and coming there for many days to come.  :yesnod: They have many radar overlays also :2thumbs: 

bigcountry

Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

dodgecharger-fan

It depends on what kind of weather to which you are accustomed.

Looking at the weather there right now:
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USCA0638?lswe=los%20angeles&from=searchbox_localwx

I'd probably bring a jacket for the evenings, but not wear it unless I was outside for a length of time.
If I was just walking from car to indoors in that kind of weather, I'd not bother with a jacket at all.

However, I am accustomed to colder weather with the winters here, but I wear short sleeve shirts pretty much year round; won't drive with a jacket on; and refuse to where any kind of sweater 99% of the time.
At the same time, I see folks from places like Jamaica wearing parkas and toques on days wear I'm in just jeans and a t-shirt.

bigcountry

It's foggy and cool in the mornings with the marine layer pushing in, the weather don't always mention this.
Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

Ponch ®

It's actually rather pleasant, but it can be volatile this time of the year. Last week we were in the low 80's, and this week it's been in the low-high 60's, and its supposed to rain tonight. I'd say pack for mostly warmish weather, but they might wanna bring a sweater or two.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

charger Downunder

[/quote]