News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WOW this is kind of cheap Isn't it??

Started by Scatpack, April 09, 2009, 12:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scatpack

http://community.webshots.com/user/moooboy
70 Barracuda Gran Coupe,383Hp,# match
70 Dodge PU 383 Adventurer
02 F250 SuperCab LB 4X4 7.3, 6 speed manual
06 Dodge Magnum SXT
06 Honda VTX1800S Spec 3
Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4 ATV
Ford 1510 Diesel 4x4 Tractor
AQHA QuarterHorse,1HP,Very Fast

bull

Not really if you look close. That paint job looks like garbage. I'd say he's trying to dump it for what he's got in it plus a few hundred.

1969chargerrtse

Reminds me of when I got my car, " If " you want things correct you'd be ripping everthing out and starting over.  Looks like the back floor has a flat sheet of metal welded in.  I think this is one of those cars that in the long run you would be better off spending more and finding something done better and correct.  Have fun sanding the air grabber down and repainting it, redoing the dash, engine compartment and who knows where the mechanical's are at?  :eek2:  Oh and it's ugly.  I'd pass.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

MoparSam

Yea looks kinda like it was spray bombed and alot of possibly bad body work is hidden under that paint.  Look at that front passenger side valance and what's up with those holes in the console? some kinda tach maybe?  I'd Pass.
'68 Charger R/T 440
'74 D-100 Adventurer 318
'75 Ramcharger 360 4x4 4 Speed
'78 Ramcharger 360 4x4 4 Speed
'67 Dart GT (Soon 440)
'05 Ram 1500 4.7
1/2 '71 Dart

Scatpack

I wasn't in the market to buy one, just saw it on Ebay. Looks like a good starter for resto but there are alot of issues to fix just like any complete resto. I'm not really a 70 bee fan anyway. This guy probably got over his head on this project and now trying to get out of it. The floorboards do need some work, not that hard to weld in new ones if you have the skills or money to pay someone.
http://community.webshots.com/user/moooboy
70 Barracuda Gran Coupe,383Hp,# match
70 Dodge PU 383 Adventurer
02 F250 SuperCab LB 4X4 7.3, 6 speed manual
06 Dodge Magnum SXT
06 Honda VTX1800S Spec 3
Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4 ATV
Ford 1510 Diesel 4x4 Tractor
AQHA QuarterHorse,1HP,Very Fast

69charger2002

6 months ago even with it being a driver quality resto at best that car wouldn't have lasted 15 minutes on ebay. now? cheap is a relative term.  you just never know anymore. granted you probably can't get a real 70 superbee body, get a maaco paint job and a running 440 for 12995. but it just depends on how content you are with someone else's slap together car
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

69bronzeT5

It's that actually that bad of deal. It looks like a decent car for the price. But the black engine compartment :eek2:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

472 R/T SE

If my wife wasn't about to quit her job for school I'd go and look at it and prolly offer $10k.  If the car was clean I'd have no problem paying that.  These are the kind of low dollar projects first time buyers should be jumping on.  I'd love to take it on.

What's wrong with the air grabber?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

mikepmcs

Call em. The seller seems to be legit.  I think it's a really good deal. :shruggy:

Buy Rite Auto Sales
18916 Pacific Ave S
Spanaway, WA 98387

(253) 847-3162

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

gts95

That car was on Ebay and Craigslist numerous times about 3 months ago, in the Los Angeles area (previous owner). It finally sold to this seller for around $7500. He slapped a MAACO paint job on it to flip it. All the motor work, etc. was done by the previous owner.

Nothing wrong making a buck selling cars, I just think he may not have realized how far the market has slumped, even for a real Super Bee.

ACUDANUT

I think I would rather have that yellow Challenger he has next to it.  Never have liked that front end of those Coronets.  Also a black engine compartment ??  Hate it.