News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Moving to Devner Area

Started by pullrock, April 08, 2009, 10:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pullrock

HI Charger guys!

I am in the process of moving from California (way to expensive to leave here right now!) to Devner Colorado.  Do we have any Mopar guys/girls out in the area?  Is there any mopar car show in the area?

CB

Quote from: pullrock on April 08, 2009, 10:22:53 AM
HI Charger guys!

I am in the process of moving from California (way to expensive to leave here right now!) to Devner Colorado.  Do we have any Mopar guys/girls out in the area?  Is there any mopar car show in the area?

Devner ???

My car belonged to a guy in Colorado, he still owns several B and E-bodies.
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

dpm68

Welcome to the Mile-High! We need more peeps up here where the air is rare. Look me up when you make get in. Dave Mika 720 331 2776.

pullrock

Thanks Mike!  I just emailed you!

Eric

Chad L. Magee

I'm about five hours (give or take) east of Denver, right over the borderline into Kansas.....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

C_stripes

I have a good friend in Denver. He is a major mopar fan and has several A-bodies.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

ugly2u

I'm in Denver...I have seen at least 2 other chargers in town.

I am just getting into this car, and don't know if I am a Mopar fan, but do like anything with HORSEPOWER!

1970Moparmann

Great place to live.  EVERYONE that I know that moved by Denver says they will never leave.  Good luck!  I've seen my share of Mopars for sale from that area. :cheers:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

mikepmcs

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on April 25, 2009, 08:31:42 PM
Great place to live.  EVERYONE that I know that moved by Denver says they will never leave.  Good luck!  I've seen my share of Mopars for sale from that area. :cheers:

They never leave because they were murdered.  :lol:  Bad joke, sorry.

Colorado, in general, is a good looking place with lots of scenery.
You can easily correct your spelling "DEVNER" to Denver by modifying your post subject line. :cheers:
As you can see I did it above and now am curious to see if it is changed when someone else responds. :popcrn:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?