News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC.com member's rides collage poster- any interest?- Send in/post pictures!

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 07, 2009, 02:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you buy one?

Yes
78 (49.4%)
No
10 (6.3%)
Have to see it first
68 (43%)
Other- please state
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 158

Brock Samson

ok here's the pic i was thinking of,..
it's not quite as interesting/exciting as i thought or remember,..
it would benefit from a really tight crop to match the right hand leading edge.
I suspect there's a much better shot or screen grab which Mike or maybe Cody might have,...
anyhow it's just a suggestion for a center piece and whatever shot goes there might be good to put to a vote...

69bronzeT5

Just a standard Mr Angry picture or an action shot? I got tons of standards and a few actions.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 07, 2009, 02:20:56 PM
   Mr. Runner should be the one to initiate the poster.. If, he feels the desire to do so... unless your gonna step up..
That said,  I would be interested in a third myself. 
BTW:
there's allready a thread on this...
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,55265.0.html

You know, there's already several threads on this site where you've said "there's already a thread on this" so you are actually being more repetitious than anyone. :icon_smile_big:

Anyway, regarding the topic at hand, it would be pretty cool if the collage poster could actually show a larger image like in this Jeff Gordon poster:

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: Well Bull, I guess we're at the stage in the history of this site where topics are making their third and forth and fifth incarnations..
and new members are thinking they need to re-invent the wheel... as it were/was..  :lol:
no one things to do a search first let alone do a spell check after...  :shruggy:

and i'm not including the original D-C.com site either,...   :P

add to this reading prior posts in the thread...  :icon_smile_wink:

6pkrunner

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 27, 2009, 12:33:12 PM

BTW: After giving this thread a careful parusal,.. I noticed there's no Email address

Its in my profile Brock

collinsm@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

69bronzeT5

This would be an AWESOME center piece :yesnod:

BLUE68RT4ME

Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

6pkrunner

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 27, 2009, 05:38:07 PM
This would be an AWESOME center piece :yesnod:

That's an awesome poster as it is. Nice at 36x48 or so. Is Mr. Angry willing to send the high res original?  I don't do volume so there may only be 10-15 made. He gets the first off the press for free.

runningman

mopar_nut_440_6

Will a notice be going out once the postera are available?
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

moparguy01

I have 7 or 8 of his posters from years back. my only regret is that I didn't get them laminated or framed, so sometime in the next year or so i gotta bug him to make me some new copies to frame for my den and garage. :2thumbs:

NYCMille

Just let me know what you guys need and you got it...  :2thumbs:

Hemidog

BLUE68RT4ME

I'd be very happy with that pic Mr. Angry in the center, VERY HAPPY, but the DC emblem should be imposed into the pic as well.  What do you guys think about that?
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

Brock Samson

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 27, 2009, 03:11:55 PM
  :scratchchin: Well Bull, I guess we're at the stage in the history of this site where topics are making their third and forth and fifth incarnations..
and new members are thinking they need to re-invent the wheel... as it were/was..  :lol:
no one things to do a search first let alone do a spell check after...  :shruggy:

and i'm not including the original D-C.com site either,...   :P

add to this reading prior posts in the thread...  :icon_smile_wink:

:scratchchin:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: BLUE68RT4ME on May 04, 2009, 09:51:33 AM
I'd be very happy with that pic Mr. Angry in the center, VERY HAPPY, but the DC emblem should be imposed into the pic as well.  What do you guys think about that?

Maybe instead of the New York motor club logo...it's about the same shape as the DC.com logo :scratchchin:

BLUE68RT4ME

Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

Khyron

ummm, I think that picture is copyrighted correct? I mean, we all post our pictures to put into a poster that will be sold. however, the owner of that pic need to give permission also right?

I ran Spell check for you Brock :-P

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikepmcs

Quote from: NYCMille on May 04, 2009, 08:08:44 AM

Mike,
May I have a nice hi res shot of Angrier so I can ask 6pk to make a poster of it.  Already have Mr Angry.

mikepmcs@yahoo.com

Thanks
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

472 R/T SE

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 12, 2009, 06:18:34 PM
Quote from: NYCMille on May 04, 2009, 08:08:44 AM

Mike,
May I have a nice hi res shot of Angrier so I can ask 6pk to make a poster of it.  Already have Mr Angry.

mikepmcs@yahoo.com

Thanks
v/r
Mike

That's just it.  Nothing personal, but if I want a poster of Mr. Angry I'll ask 6pk Mike to make one up.

IMO the center of the poster should be the DC insignia with 2009 under it somehow.

BLUE68RT4ME

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 12, 2009, 07:12:58 PM

That's just it.  Nothing personal, but if I want a poster of Mr. Angry I'll ask 6pk Mike to make one up.

IMO the center of the poster should be the DC insignia with 2009 under it somehow.

Well, I think a lot of people are quite happy with Mr. Angy on it.  He's kind of our local boy made big, so to speak.  But like I mentioned, I would like to see the logo in the middle too.  Is it too much to have the background cropped from the Mr. Angry pic and have the DC logo as the background instead?  That would look great in my opinion.

Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

BLUE68RT4ME

Something like this.  (p.s. I hope that I don't have any problems with Mr. Angry's copy rights for this!)
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

6pkrunner

Any image not yours should have the owners permission to use it. Just courtesy at the very least.
There aren't a lot of image submissions for the poster. Not a lot of interest?

Troy

I have to go take some new pictures of mine. Seemed like we'd have more interest though since the last ones came out so nice.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

6pkrunner