News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC.com member's rides collage poster- any interest?- Send in/post pictures!

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 07, 2009, 02:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you buy one?

Yes
78 (49.4%)
No
10 (6.3%)
Have to see it first
68 (43%)
Other- please state
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 158

6pkrunner

If there is any interest in this then please start emailing me the highest resolution image of your car you have. Its easy to toss out resolution, but impossible to add. Also if its high enough resolution I can make a separate poster of it by itself, if you want. But the nicer starting point the better the result.

bigred68

Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 12, 2009, 06:12:01 AM
If there is any interest in this then please start emailing me the highest resolution image of your car you have. Its easy to toss out resolution, but impossible to add. Also if its high enough resolution I can make a separate poster of it by itself, if you want. But the nicer starting point the better the result.
I plan on taking some pics of bigred this week, I need some new ones. As soon as I takem, I'll email a few to you! I'd like to be a part of the collage if I could (even if it was just a small part!) I may? also want a couple of posters of my own car as well. If we decide to go the collage route, I'm deffinatly intrested in participating. I'll help in any way I can AND purchase a FEW posters. IF? we decide to do a top ten or calander kinda thing, my intrest wanes a little unless big red makes the grade  :2thumbs: then, I'm in full bore again!!  :Twocents: bigred is NOT nearly one of the top ten or twelve chargers that are a part of this forum, not by a looong shot. I think thats why my own intrest is higher if MY car was at least part of a collage kinda'  thing.

captnsim

Should be a members car for each month...from each year. 66 to 77 so it covers all the old Chargers

69bronzeT5

If there is any interest in this then please start emailing me the highest resolution image of your car you have.

You've got mail :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BLUE68RT4ME

You've got mail, and my many thanks!  Look forward to seeing the results!  Thanks buddy!  :2thumbs:
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

6pkrunner

We can do anything that is wanted - no problem. Aero, finished, project, any sub-group. But I believe that there should still be the main version that has everyone's car on it, not depending on condition. That is the board poster and represents the members moreso than the cars. But as its growing, no problem to keep the others going too.

I must stress that please send the highest (or very large) resolution images that you have of your car. For the poster each image is resized to 3x5 inches @150 dpi. So please send an image that is a least that filesize or larger.

69bronzeT5

Manfred318

Cool Id like to have another poster. :2thumbs:
Ill get a pic sent this week :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

6pkrunner

And so it begins. Please enclose your board name with the photos. In the past I have scoured the "Post a picture of your Charger" thread, but a lot of these have gone obsolete for one reason or another. So if you want to get onto the poster, either add it here or email it to me.
Thanks.

The center will be left for a decision on what to fill it with.

BLUE68RT4ME

Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

bigred68

Hemidog

Last year.My car will look much better this year, but it's at least better that my old picture in the last collage!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

69bronzeT5

And beside me :D

Hey Mike, is the board just for Chargers (even though I see the RR) or for all member's Mopars?

Manfred318

I should have a pic tomorrow :2thumbs: Is it cool if I throw one in with the Swinger?

Current MoPars:

6pkrunner

To me this is a board member's item moreso than their rides. So in that regard if someone has a non-Charger Mopar why penalize them? If the masses want it pure, then the offenders will be removed.
Also there have been many who have submitted more than one car. I think we'll allow it to fill up more with the one person/one car rule. If there is room at the inn later on then I'll add their other vehicles. - Fair?

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 21, 2009, 04:18:03 AM

Also there have been many who have submitted more than one car. I think we'll allow it to fill up more with the one person/one car rule. If there is room at the inn later on then I'll add their other vehicles. - Fair?

Sounds good to me :cheers:

Manfred318

Current MoPars:

miller

I'm not sure really which one you would prefer... but here are a couple... take your pic (what a pun).

pm me which one you would want, i have much higher quality pictures on the computer.

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

sunroofsuperbird

Here is mine I may want one? let me know.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

6pkrunner

While there are some real nice shots there please remember that the images are going into a 3x5 ratio and the 45 degree shots and tall shots are going to get cropped. Sure its a downer and a drag and all but I did do a free format version once and it was the king of pain. Just a heads up.

Brock Samson

Hey Miller,.  I sure hope your emergency brake is set,..

for my fourth DC.com poster I'd like this one please,.. maybe crop the bottom of the pic taking out about 50% of the road?..  :shruggy: maybe a bit off the top?..  :scratchchin:
I'll e-mail you my hugeist pic... Thanks!  :2thumbs:

BTW: After giving this thread a careful parusal,.. I noticed there's no Email address to send you the best resolution pics possible,.. or Money Orders  :icon_smile_wink:
and might i suggest again the site's URL should feture prominatly in the center pic, which is a place of honor which I'd like to nominate the Mr. Angry trouncing the Lambo on TV picture...
I'll go see if i can find it to post here...
just my two cents..