News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC.com member's rides collage poster- any interest?- Send in/post pictures!

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 07, 2009, 02:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you buy one?

Yes
78 (49.4%)
No
10 (6.3%)
Have to see it first
68 (43%)
Other- please state
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 158

6pkrunner

I honestly believed that there wasn't enough interest in it to keep it going. To me it just seemed to nosedive. Am I wrong?

A383Wing

Quote from: 6pkrunner on June 16, 2010, 07:47:31 PM
I honestly believed that there wasn't enough interest in it to keep it going. To me it just seemed to nosedive. Am I wrong?

As far as I'm concerned, you are. But that's just me

I sent you 3 pics of our 3 Chargers, was hoping to get a poster with all 3 on it...would probably be the last time they are all together

Bryan

cpthowdy1369

I've been waiting for the poster with my charger on it for my garage as well.
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

6pkrunner

Okay then, can we get a consensus on whether this is a member's poster or a member's Charger poster. There seemed to be quite a bit of back and forth on that topic with no clear resolution. :cheers:

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: Chargers only and no lousy pictures either,.. If you can't get a "Decent" pic of your charger together too bad.  :nana:

6pkrunner

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 18, 2010, 08:16:05 AM
:scratchchin: Chargers only and no lousy pictures either,.. If you can't get a "Decent" pic of your charger together too bad.  :nana:

Well I have to agree on that one. There are some marginal images used and really they should be retaken.

69bronzeT5

It's supposed to be a member's ride poster. I think all members should be able to get on it, Charger or not. :Twocents: :shruggy: Some of our top rank posting members don't have Chargers....
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ChgrSteve67

Let me know if this project is going to get off the ground again and I will send you some new updated pics of my Charger.

6pkrunner

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on June 18, 2010, 10:47:07 PM
It's supposed to be a member's ride poster. I think all members should be able to get on it, Charger or not. :Twocents: :shruggy: Some of our top rank posting members don't have Chargers....

And here again begins the unraveling. Its this, then that, then languishes in limbo. :popcrn:

Duran75

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 18, 2010, 08:16:05 AM

I agree Chargers only....I'll buy two :cheers:

Brock Samson

chargergirl

Ok last time I thought we were getting a poster. Lots of time spent on this issue and would love one.
Trust your Woobie!

Brock Samson

ok folks lettuce get crackin and send Mr. Sixpack Runner some mulla!   :brickwall:

6pkrunner

Brock et al,
I'll be gone to a sailing on the high seas in a week or so, but had planned to get this tired old warhorse restarted by mid August - maybe a bit before. The latest inception that I get the feeling for is only real Chargers - 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen and of those only decent resolution shots. Can all get into that? So once started it really shouldn't take long to patch it together - besides sifting through the "post a picture of your Charger" thread.

Most (but not all) happy with that?

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Brock Samson

at your Convo. Bro.. Bon Voyage.. Where ya' off to?..
as to the poster -  I'll be happy with your best judgement my other three are awesome (still holding for those that said they wanted one but never got back to me to pay for the one they ordered or pick the damn things up BTW -  and that was like three yrs. ago too... :RantExplode: )  send me the cost/s  shipped to my house, and again I make the offer that if anyone local wants to go in... Dan Steve Frank or any other bay area guys or gals we can ship all ours togeather to save on the shipping costs,.. we can meet up at the island or "whatever" cruise eat BS and distribute... sound like a plan?.. let me know...  :icon_smile_wink:
Thanks so much for doing this!  :yesnod: as usuall I want the biggest laminated...

ChgrSteve67

I'm good with it all.

I can't remember the sizes or prices but I'm good for ordering a couple posters.

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

A383Wing

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on July 03, 2010, 11:11:33 AM
I'm good with it all.

I can't remember the sizes or prices but I'm good for ordering a couple posters.

Quote from: squeakfinder on July 03, 2010, 11:14:48 AM

I'm good for ordering one. Thank's.

Me three...

6pkrunner

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on July 03, 2010, 11:11:33 AM
I'm good with it all.

It'll probably be the usual group

18 x longer side
24 x longer side
30 x longer side
36 x longer side

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 03, 2010, 11:02:43 AM
at your Convo. Bro.. Bon Voyage.. Where ya' off to?..

This time 'round its back to Labrador and I'm getting the earlier trip in (there's two trips each year to Lab.-last year I got the later one) so that means we'll be smack dab in char running season. Take the best of trout and salmon and you've got char.
And here's the old phart story from years ago when I was on a much larger ship - 110 crew and staff in total. We sent 4 deckhands out to catch char for supper. The running joke is that you have to find a tree to hide behind to bait up a hook. Anyway the guys got tired of catching a fish per cast as their arms were tiring and two of them went in the water with oars and were scaring the char up on the beach while two other were grabbing and tossing into the lifeboat.. The damn near sunk the lifeboat with char. Of course in Northern Labrador if you're ashore with a char or three there's always the chance a polar bear will think you should give them to him - and if you're smart, you will.

AKcharger

Road Dog

If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

my73charger

Do I still have time to submit a picture for the poster?  I can get one taken this weekend.

Brock Samson

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 09, 2010, 01:37:10 PM
  :scratchchin: so i guess this is dead...  :P How was the Vacation?..  :popcrn:

Geez, Dave, I'm not leaving for the Islands until Aug 20th! Oh, um, wait, you mean someone else...what thread is this? Okay, so...is there still time to get in my picture?  :scratchchin:

Seriously, I would be in for a poster if it ever gets started. I have a photo waiting....

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259